Reviews for Consolation Prize
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I'm going through and reading them all now. Cute chapter! Nice, quick exit by Hannah, and Brennan's dialogue is so accurate. You had me laughing right along. I also skimmed your other fics, and when I have more time, I'll sit down and read the JAG ones, because Harm was my first real TV love. )
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I'm so happy you wrote one more chapter afterall.

This was perfect. Rebecca may be a piece of work but she was bang on. This line: "Hannah was cotton candy and Dr. Brennan is a full meal." had me laughing so hard. Too funny, yet so true.

Thanks for sharing your story and try to hang on to the shipperness until tptb get their act together.
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Well, as disappointed as I am to read that you are ending the story there I get it. If you are not feeling the love on the pairing due to what you hear is coming it makes far more sense to end the story while you are still enjoying the process.

Either way, lovely conclusion. Thanks for sharing.
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Yippee, no more Hannah.

I like the way you are working to keep them as in canon as possible.
marple chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh i enjoyed this so much. These are the stuff that makes me getting through with the Bones depressions these days, so i am so sorry to hear that your inspiration is gone.

I do understand you completly as i cant stand to watch this Booth. These last epis i had to read the comments from the forums before to see if i can watch it. They got to come up with a solution pretty quickly, before they loose too many loyal fans.

Oh and it cant really be something too soapish. Please please do not have Brennan walk up to a Booth that she thinks is happy in love and tell him how she feels. IMHO that would be soo wrong.

Booth got to come over his crap, get back to himself before. Then they have to do just what you wrote ease back with eatchother, get the trust and friendship back on track again.

Well done and thanks for showing us.
Kizabeth chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter, though I am sad to see the story end.

I totally agree that Season 6 has been... butchered, but I guess that they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. I just hope everything pans out in the end to keep all the shippers happy, hust like you did with your story. :D
Ana chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I really like your stories but I feel like I'm done with the show. As you said, it's been poorly executed; very well acted out (seriously, David Boreanaz got me to hate Booth; know how hard that is?) but poorly thought out. I think they wrote themselves to a corner and then turned to a cliché to try and solve it; key word here is "try". And they've failed. Miserably.

The other thing I feel is missing is the forensics; I always loved the balance that "Bones" had between the technical aspect of things and character development. But I feel like during every Hannah/Booth episode, the case is put aside. Also, where are the stories for Cam and, especially, Angela? They've been nothing but props so far!

I'll probably watch the next two episodes but I don't think I'm coming back after the new year; it's sad really to feel like you have to abandon a great show because it's being ruined. (Plus, I was really looking forward to the sniper storyline... Bummer!)
RowdyRomantic chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Nice...job...I like the spice Rebecca added to the show although I did not like her very much.
Alicia9876 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
I like it

Thanks for writing the last chapter

I wish we could get into Booth's head right now

I did not like the way he left at the end of tonight's episode

It all just seems so different than the booth and brennan from previous years

I have not watched any of the episodes for a second time either and I always watch them twice or more. I actually haven't watched them twice since the 100th

I am ok with how the 100th ended with her saying no because of how much she cares for him and doesn't think she deserves him but since then it has just all been a mess. I have no idea how our old b and b chemistry is going to get back into the picture

Anyway...Loved your story
brensfan chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Really enjoyed the story. I agreee with you about Booth's character, it is almost as if he doesn't even like her anymore. Hard to explain but you hit it right. Kinda hard to watch this season, I am hoping it will get better. At least I am enjoying the fanfics. Thanks for sharing your story.
carolfd chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
So glad you decided to revisit (and 'properly') finish this story. You did it perfectly. Loved it!
luckywynner86 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Nice one! I love the insight Rebecca provides.
anteffy1 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
You asked "Is Booth really that shallow or mean spirited that he would transfer his affections so quickly and so completely to another person without even a pang of guilt upon seeing Brennan again?" The answer is YES! Remember, Booth is the guy who was h %!*&g the boss that wanted to fire his partner, after f&*%$g his ex-girlfriend behind her boyfriend's back. That shows exactly what a knight in shining armor Booth is(n't). I honestly don't care anymore if B&B don't get together at this point in time...and your feelings about The Curse-absolutely spot on-you couldn't be more right...
Still A Mystery chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
While I completely understand your decision (life can be frustrating and disappointing enough without a tv show adding to it), I will miss your updates. I enjoyed this story and others you've written. Hopefully things will turn around soon on Bones, otherwise they may be losing a few more fans... Thanks for writing!

~SAM
carolfd chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Bravo, Liz - loved it! Please, fight the feeling and continue to write. You are fabulous and we will miss you if you withdraw for too long. Try to think positive thoughts.