Reviews for Life Begins A New
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 14 . 3/31
Please continue the story I can't stand favorite stories going incomplete.
imsess's chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
I know that this is kinda late... I only recently discovered this whole "fanfiction" siteI'm glad but why don't yu go into depth of Kagomes pregnancystuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
hi review maniac Joy it is so good same day but i hope you keep exceding through barriers unknown and i am proud and i am posting this on my 3ds and here is my e-mail if i can help with any other fanfics but ist actually my moms but here
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
office sex...
christonni chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
how cute! ...but really jaken against sesshomaru that will see that happened .
thelastunicorn chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
i love this story. it is really good and a little funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon. _
sess loves kag chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
hurry up on the next chapters
sess love kag chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
dog general returning and kagome is in rage what the enemy will do to sess
sess love chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
and also inutaisho returns to help is son these are my ideas
sess love chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
kagome take the children to the hide out but then she goes back to help sesshomaru leaving the children at the hide out
leaving the children with songo
DAfan chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
It's been over a year can't you add one chapter so we know what happens!?
T Daniel chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
i loved Unexpected Transformations...and so far like this storey but please do not kill kag or sess or thier children off it would ruin the storey...but i think kag should become stronger instead of sick her babies give cause new powers to appear due to the strength of both parents...kag is a miko/demon remember and also the true keeper and guardian of the shikonotama...in essence she is the strongest miko ever being that she is THE SHIKON MIKO WITH OR WITHOUT THE TAMA SHE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY MIKO ...EVER...AND ALSO A DEMON...AND AFTER MATING WITH SESS...SHE WOULD NATURALLY BECOME STRONGER THEY BOTH SHOULD BECOME MORE POWERFUL AFTER THE SHE COULD BE CARRYING POWERFUL MIKO/DEMON PUPS...THE PUPS COULD EVEN HAVE POWERS LIKE ELEMENTAL ABILITIES LIKE...CONJURE AND CONTROL ALL ELEMENTS SUCH AS WATER,FIRE,EARTH AND WIND...MIKOS CAN ALSO SEE THE FUTURE LIKE A SEER...THEY CAN ALSO READ AND CONTROL MINDS OF PEOPLE AND CAN ALSO COME TO LIVE AT THE CASTLE NOW HIS DAD IS BACK AND HE CAN MEET AND FALL IN LOVE WITH AND MATE A DEMONESS...MAYBE ONE OF THE ONES KAGOME INVITES TO THE CASTLE TO MEET OF KAGOMES NEW ABILITIES CAN BE TO CHANGE BEINGS INTO DEMONS WITH OUT USING MUCH POWER SO SHE CAN MAKE RIN AND MAYBE EVEN MIROKU/SANGO AND KIDS DEMONS AS WELL SO THEY CAN LIVE AS LONG AS SHE . AND TO USE HER MIKO POWERS DO NOT HARM HER PUPS BECAUSE THEY TOO ARE MIKODEMON AND PRIEST/DEMON SHE IS CARRYING ONE GIRL AND ONE BOY PUP...PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE !UPDATE SOOOOOON ! ILL BE WATCHING 4 AN UPDATE...THANX...
xxoikilluoxx chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
i have an idea how about u do the next chapter of Inutashio and Inuyasha's encouter
Knewknowledge chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
You seem to like having Sesshoumaru mouth Kagome's breasts in your Lemon scenes. I propose giving a minor change since its nearing her last term of pregnancy soon, by having her lactate into his mouth with him reacting in shock some way or another.
trissinata chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
hmm, sesh and aro meet outside. fight. day saved by inuyasha? and then father shows up. problems are worked out.