Reviews for CARA, KAHLAN: REINCARNATION AMONG THE FLAMING DEAD
silvermoon chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
I am very sad that you donot keep writing your amazing stories, you really are one of the most incredible creators of atmosphere that I have read, i donot know if you will continue writing (I hope so)but i just want you to know that is a pleasure to read your stories.
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Soooooooo unbelievably good! It can't just end here! pleeeeaaaase finish this story!? Pretty please? -with Cara and Kahlan on top? If this was a tv show I would be obsessed! I kind of am now 8") so please post more?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Please update the story. :( It can't end like this. I ADORE this story, but ending like this is just painful.
supasoph chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
And...WHT HAPPENS?...
Kaitlin chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
you realy? you began this history and i suppose the others in the 2010 and only have a 16 episodes, well this what happen when you start a one history and you left for a other and other, c'mon people is boring to wait for update
hmenley chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Welcome back! I thought ur story was lost for good.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely loved like always. Cannot wait to read more.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Ahhh...love it, but when they really have a good time?poor Cara... :)
Waiting for more
Daisylooner chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Haha...that was all worth waiting for
Thanks a lot
kahralove chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I've been waiting for long time but worth it..
Thank you for continuing this...
Sylverkubus chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Yes, the same (question) "why does it always end like that?"
Hahaha!

Thank you for this update! I have been waiting for it for such a long time as well. I will forever love Cara and Kahlan dynamic pairing in any universe!

I'm sadden about Kahlan's frustrating situation with Cara.
Cara needs to step up, woman up, do something about her true feelings for Kahlan, (improve more on "acting on it")
Have the courage and the determination to hold her ground, stand up and fight her way against the people that dare to stand in her and Kahlan's way!) Especially Tanya and stupid blackmail, Cara should just get over it all and just tell Kahlan the truth of everything. I was thinking that perhaps after she actually did the deed of becoming totally intimate with Kahlan sexually then some of the old Cara's memories would be drawn to return to her and then her heart will surely remember every single emotions that wants to be desperately be understood and be free heading in one direction no other than Kahlans' path.
They need to get intimate already and melt this frustration and tension away as soon as possible, hahaha...I could cut a knife in between them everytime I read it's chapters.
Jay bine chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
OH. My. God! This is by far the most infuriating chapter I have ever read in my life!

Don't get me wrong, you're a Great writer and the story IS SOO ADDICTIVE! XD. I have Literally not stopped reading since I started that first chapter I am so hooked! I Have not slept because I just needed to see what happened next! But seriously! How much can these two go through before a little happiness?! :( At least let them get past properly confessing their feelings before the onslaught of blackmailing bitches and evil pairs come into play!? X-(.. At least let there be an established relationship to be threatened!? Please, OH God, PLEASE!? X{
I don't think my heart can take much more! I can only hope you will update soon and give my heart some reprieve T.T
AJ2009 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
This is by far one of my most favorite Cara and Kahlan FanFics I have ever read.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Hi, PLEASE COntinue with this story line. - CARA, KAHLAN: REINCARNATION AMONG THE FLAMING DEAD

I'm sad about whats happened between Cara and Kahlan...why is it that it's taking them so long to admit their feelings for each other..and please make Cara act a little more mature than to how she is handling or coping with things...though she is 18, still her soul is old and it should crawl its way inside her heart and mind somehow so she could get a better grasp and accept the truth about her TRUE FEELINGS and THE IDENTITY OF THAT EMOTION IS THE TRUE LOVE ITSELF SLOWLY WAKING UP INSIDE OF HER JUST WANTING TO EXPLODE AND REACH ITS WAY TO KAHLAN.

Please don't let Richard or Dahlia get in the way between Cara and Kahlan...it seems like so many obstacles and people are in the way...whenever they are about to have a moment people/friends/parents always seems to be getting in between them. They NEED and THEY MUST SOMEHOW get THROUGH THAT.

Kahlan has not told Cara the real truth about what she feels for Cara...she should tell Cara that she is in love with her, perhaps knowing and risking to tell that truth to Cara would HELP and ALLOW CARA to be HONEST and have the COURAGE to tell Kahlan the truth about her feelings for her.

We'd like to believe that true love conquers all not even the hardest and deepest of all obstacles that may get in the way would matter...love would simply shatter those obstacles to bits and true love will triumph.

Kahlan is still a mystery and she has yet to tell Cara about her past and everything about her..i wish you didn't add Tanya that made things MORE COMPLICATED than it already is...we were hanging on to that moment when Cara would finally tell/reveal her feelings for Kahlan and we were all excited to read and know Kahlan's reaction that AT LAST TRUE CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART would take place and REVEAL the truth..EXCEPT you made Tanya's character kissed Cara in such a way while Kahlan witnessed it and it freaking HURTS her and BROKE HER HEART REPEATEDLY without mercy and we feel for Kahlan and we were all so sad/upset/shock all at once feeling mix emotions! Kahlan deserves that part of Cara (that truth from her) not heartbreak. SIGH...

Cara needs to get a tight GRIP over her bloody emotions, behave a little bit more mature and NOT panic or being in fear all the time... MORDSITH FEARS NOTHING...so being SUCCUMB to her emotions should not kill her and it should not make her fear what she feels inside...it should be a challenge for her to CONQUER.
Mordsith loves the challenge and gladly accepts it until its been conquered.
So i feel that Cara needs to get a little bit more in touch with her old soul...at our opinion (me and my other friends reading this story line) The current CARA should somehow REMEMBERS the OLD and Original Mordsith CARA (her feelings for Kahlan and how it came to be, how she fought the challenge and how she conquered and won Kahlan's love. (I RECALL YOU WROTE SOMETHING ABOUT ALL KAHLAN'S LIFE OF LIFETIMES SHE FEELS LIKE SHE'S NEVER HAD TRUE LOVE AND THAT SHE FEELS SHE'S BEING WAITING FOR CARA ALL ALONG AND KAHLAN EVEN DESCRIBED CARA AS HER HEART and that SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE HER HEART. Those lines plays a very IMPORTANT PART in YOUR STORY LINE IN ALL CHAPTERS AND WOULD BE CHAPTERS FOLLOWING this story. Kahlan should not be over it already - she has not even told Cara what she feels for her yet - how would Cara know that Kahlan feels that way about her? Cara should learn how to read between the lines or couldn't she use her bond with Kahlan to read her emotions if she can't read her mind instead? She should challenge that about her - DARE ASK THE QUESTION and get the truth out, yes? Do you love me? etc..etc.. LOL! Anyhow, we are waiting for you to make UPDATES on all of your FANFIC STORY about CARA AND KAHLAN...

Please - Cara and Kahlan are soooooooo close to shattering that damn barrier. LOL!

Cara needs to remember (the original Cara's love for Kahlan) all her feelings for Kahlan, either through a dream or by magic. AND it troubles me a bit when Kahlan said that Cara might not want to be with her if and once she finds out about who Kahlan really is ( i mean about her past ) whats that all about? I mean yeah she is the Mother Confessor and all but it shouldn't affect Cara (knowing the original Cara has embraced and love her for everything that she is and isn't, right? hhmmm...

PLEASE UPDATE MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...THANK YOU SO MUCH! APPRECIATE ALL YOUR WRITING ABOUT CARA/KAHLAN.