Reviews for Semper Fidelis Book 2 of The Carpenter Blueprints
oren.zietman chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
I am really enjoying this series. One not pick is that aikido doesn't have belts
coolcat12345 chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Interesting. But it isn't Tatania,mistake you commonly make,but Titania.
coolcat12345 chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
So interesting but I am little dissapointed Summer was once again betrayed (even if Aurora was possesed by Nemesis). It was given off on beggining who is villain, with usual meniness. Could this too be Peabody's work? last line, well trust Honey to find sex at core of all things.
Tina chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
This is fabulous work, sir., Appreciating hugely your having taken the time to create works that are so very enjoyable! I really enjoy looking up history and tales referred to in your stories. Looking forward to reading your own work. The one thing I might point out is your stilted use of language...young people use contractions and slang...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
To who create the 22 chapters .
The work was fantastic , I live the emotions and the creation of the personality of Molly is incredible, I love it and I will look for more of Molly life. Tanks .
Maria Hernandez
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love it and hope you continue because some one have to give real life to Molly. Tanks
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Another great story. The beginning was very good. You came up with a scenario where Molly gets drawn into Winter / Summer Court political intrigue from a simple point of view. Her status as the apprentice of Harry Dresden would draw their attention.

All of the OCs were a joy to read. Too many fan fic writers create the equivalent of Jar Jar Binks. But everyone you introduced to Molly added to the story instead of being a distraction. I especially liked the jewelers Mr and Mrs Rothstein. Though their part was short, they had an air of Old World class and professionalism. Molly is in over her head and it's good to see someone offer her some kindness.

The troll and monk were also very entertaining.

Now I'm on to the next Molly Carpenter story.
TroyWeb chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Molly's interactions with Hisha were very well written. This was a great chapter.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very good beginning. I love Molly working on the meaning of Faith. You're making her a deeper person.
Firelight Poet chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
you you... you brilliant and wonder person who drives me crazy... cliffhanger for the end of the story!? that's just plain mean. well no worries i'll be reading the next story now...
excellent branch off from the books, love the plot twists going on
great characters!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I guess I got Vibhishana's pantheon wrong. And, just FYI, don't diss public schools so much. I went to a great public school, and learned Latin (I am mostly fluent), college-level chemistry, and Calculus. Great story so far!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Can you say "Domestic Abuser"? Justin fits that profile to a T: he isolated Elaine, told her that she would be a danger to herself and others, forced her to bend to his will, and made her fear going to any authority figures out of fear of the repercussions. Honestly, Justin, "just happening" to be there when Elaine supposedly started a fire that killed her parents and made her fear hurting others with her powers is very unlikely; Justin probably started the fire himself. Also, I love how we see from Elaine's perspective how Justin talked up the White Council as a bogeyman, making Elaine convinced that they would kill her on sight for a magical accident (part of his purpose in setting the fire).
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
It's funny how Molly asks (a being who I assume is) Siddhartha Gautama if he's "one of [Uriel's] kind". While Siddhartha says "No, I am not like the Watchman.", he's merely saying that the head of a charity that helps people to reach sustenance level on their own is different that a high-level position in a charity that simply gives people what they need during times of need. While they are in the same industry, their positions are significantly different enough that Siddhartha is simply misleading Molly, rather than outright lying or stating that he is a significant figure in a different belief system.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I would just like to say that you are truely an amazing writer and should continue to do so! This is the second story of yours that I have read and it has filed the gaps in between Jim's books. I find myself needing to go back and reread the actual series because I am getting both of these wonderfull series mixed up!
bc chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
Just read this in 1 sitting.

I liked your plot - particularly the way they were poisoned. I did work out the cause before the history teacher spelled it out, but not long before that.

The downside of this story was some paragraphs dragged out, this may be because I'm a guy.

While I would like to see improvement here, I'm off to read the third book now, so good work!