Reviews for Inappropriate
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 8/23
That was HOT on a new level! U really need to do a sequel!
Alec chapter 1 . 8/1
hell yeah for sexting!
Kays3r chapter 1 . 7/21
What I'm about to say may come across as a shitty person but if I recently broke up with someone and I was introduced to their friend as sexy as Naruto, I'd do the same fking thing that Sasuke was doing :P god, this needs a sequel including some smut!
That Damn Kennedy Kid chapter 1 . 3/16
OHMAHGAWD. I NEED MORE. I don't even know if you write on this site anymore, but I would love to see a sequel to this fic so bad. Your writing is so wonderful, darling.
Nightmare night chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
You should so make a sequel to this
Sasu-Furi chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Could you make a part two of this, or maybe a continuation :D I loved it, thank you for writing it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Please write a sequel or at least a second chapter
cellaria chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Lol amusing & hot but why stop there? Def need that second chap of them fucking in the bathroom ;)
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
oh my gosh... x Nosebleed x hot dang! QwQ
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AH!111 SEXY OVER LOAD! sexting with NaruSasu
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
HOT! ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I have mixed feelings about this. The writing is good, but Naruto and Sasuke are really shitty people. Sexting each other while rolling their eyes at the people they are with (more so in Sasuke's case) is a shitty thing to do. Naruto texting Sasuke a flirtatious message within HOURS of his breakup with Sakura is such an opportunistic and shitty thing to do, I have no words. With a friend like that, Sakura doesn't need enemies. It's good that they're hooking up because it saves everyone else from having to put up with their jerkasses.
xSonya chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
JFEIJSIWKLDGIRTEWSJHFRJRI! OH MY GOD! I NEED MORE X.X That was the ultimate sexyness! How dare you leave us with such a dudkfrieoqwksefit cliffy there! Aha D: aww that was just brilliant xD dufjrodkgtmkekf i dun know what to say damn it i'm so speechless, haha.
FujoFreak chapter 1 . 5/18/2013