Reviews for cyanide sweet tooth
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i adore your every single nnoitra/nel story seriously
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That just captured their relationship do perfectly. THANK YOU.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was bloody fantastic. This described them perfectly.
You're a natural at this.
Please, I beg, write more of Nel&Nnoitra.

(they're secretly my OTP, shhh, it's a secret)

But really, you're amazing.

Keep up the fantastic writing. 3
mookies chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There is just something about this pairing that is so...raw, I guess would be the best way to put it. You did a great job in capturing their complex relationship. :)
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Yes, loving this ship is as easy as breathing. Especially with writings like this. Pressing the Favorite button now.
fazed343 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
:D
Sapphy Valentine chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
The way the story is written is almost like a stream of conciousness, very interesting! I really like the ending. :) Keep up the good work!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
'Kay, so I know this story is kind of oldish, but I couldn't help but read it anyway. I thought it was fantastic. You portrayed the characters so well, and their relationship was completely believable and in character. I like how their relationship slowly changed and how they went to Soul Society (which is where I'm hoping they actually ended up; Kubo really needs to elaborate on whether or not Arrancars go to SS).

The ending was probably my favorite part. I loved how it was angsty enough to be realistic but sweet enough to be satisfying. Everything came together nicely, and you pulled it off well. Wonderful work. (:
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
that was fantastic! sad to hear ya outta of ya comfort zone...still fantastic job at this
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
And wow, I could not resist reviewing ANOTHER time-

Because yes, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH NNOITRA/NEL IN THE WORLD. And you are the best writer of this pairing I've ever seen.

I love this pairing so, so much because of their... interesting... relationship dynamics; hate, lust and love is so tangled into what they have that it's impossible to differentiate. Heh, you express that peculiar concept really, really well, in all your Nnoit/Nel fanfics.

Ah, WRITE MORE, I DARE YOU. :D

Haha, thanks again!

Bookwormtiff.
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Holy...

It's a pity you're out of your comfort zone, because that was mind blowing. Mind. fricking. blowing. I mean, head-off-shoulders eyes-out-of-head off-in-lala-land mind blowing. That expression of Nnoitra's emotion towards Nel and their connection was truly epic. I mean... I don't even know what to say. I want to leave some brilliant comment. But you've made me re-fall-in-love with this pairing. Holy... I'm gonna go crawl off to recover before I R&R your other things.
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was just pure...words can't describe how much I enjoyed reading it. I mean, it was THAT great. At first I was a little put off by the diction, but slowly got used to it because that's how Nnoitora thinks. You got his character down sooo perfectly, without missing a step or jumping the gun. It was a slow transition, and it was sad, but it was realistic, and kind of the way it needed/should be. The ending was really nice, though nowhere near the flowery ending we would all want for them. But that's just how it is. :) Bravo!
Dagger-Wielding Gorilla chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It wasn't disturbing, (like some of the other fan fiction that I've read) but it didn't make any sense at all.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You write the best NoiNel on this site. I loved every single bit of this.

Thank you so much for sharing.
throned chapter 1 . 5/24/2011