Reviews for cyanide sweet tooth
Brassica chapter 1 . 6/23
This is the best I've ever read about this two.
Nnoitra said he hated her and Nell was a frigid bitch to him sometimes, but it was clear that they had something for the other. Yes, it was weird, maybe sick and dysfunctional, but it was something at least. Something we can never understand but no one said we could not try and have fun meanwhile.
Thank you so much for this.

It goes to my favorites.
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i adore your every single nnoitra/nel story seriously
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That just captured their relationship do perfectly. THANK YOU.
ultears chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was bloody fantastic. This described them perfectly.
You're a natural at this.
Please, I beg, write more of Nel&Nnoitra.

(they're secretly my OTP, shhh, it's a secret)

But really, you're amazing.

Keep up the fantastic writing. 3
mookies chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There is just something about this pairing that is so...raw, I guess would be the best way to put it. You did a great job in capturing their complex relationship. :)
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Yes, loving this ship is as easy as breathing. Especially with writings like this. Pressing the Favorite button now.
fazed343 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Sapphy Valentine chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
The way the story is written is almost like a stream of conciousness, very interesting! I really like the ending. :) Keep up the good work!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
'Kay, so I know this story is kind of oldish, but I couldn't help but read it anyway. I thought it was fantastic. You portrayed the characters so well, and their relationship was completely believable and in character. I like how their relationship slowly changed and how they went to Soul Society (which is where I'm hoping they actually ended up; Kubo really needs to elaborate on whether or not Arrancars go to SS).

The ending was probably my favorite part. I loved how it was angsty enough to be realistic but sweet enough to be satisfying. Everything came together nicely, and you pulled it off well. Wonderful work. (:
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
that was fantastic! sad to hear ya outta of ya comfort zone...still fantastic job at this
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
And wow, I could not resist reviewing ANOTHER time-

Because yes, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH NNOITRA/NEL IN THE WORLD. And you are the best writer of this pairing I've ever seen.

I love this pairing so, so much because of their... interesting... relationship dynamics; hate, lust and love is so tangled into what they have that it's impossible to differentiate. Heh, you express that peculiar concept really, really well, in all your Nnoit/Nel fanfics.

Haha, thanks again!

equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

It's a pity you're out of your comfort zone, because that was mind blowing. Mind. fricking. blowing. I mean, head-off-shoulders eyes-out-of-head off-in-lala-land mind blowing. That expression of Nnoitra's emotion towards Nel and their connection was truly epic. I mean... I don't even know what to say. I want to leave some brilliant comment. But you've made me re-fall-in-love with this pairing. Holy... I'm gonna go crawl off to recover before I R&R your other things.
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was just pure...words can't describe how much I enjoyed reading it. I mean, it was THAT great. At first I was a little put off by the diction, but slowly got used to it because that's how Nnoitora thinks. You got his character down sooo perfectly, without missing a step or jumping the gun. It was a slow transition, and it was sad, but it was realistic, and kind of the way it needed/should be. The ending was really nice, though nowhere near the flowery ending we would all want for them. But that's just how it is. :) Bravo!
Dagger-Wielding Gorilla chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It wasn't disturbing, (like some of the other fan fiction that I've read) but it didn't make any sense at all.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You write the best NoiNel on this site. I loved every single bit of this.

Thank you so much for sharing.