Reviews for As Time Passes By
Aithne chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is actually one of my favorite fics, thus far. It makes me incredibly sad to think that they aren't together, but at the same time it makes me so happy to have my zutara and my canon together. It was well done and I applaud your ability. Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
plummet.fly chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I loved everything, your characters, Zuko's inner conflicts, any sentence with 'Toph' in it...one of the best Zutara fics ever. If only there was a sequel.
avantlefin chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
bob sagot they don't use silverware or the western calendar
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh dear God, I love this. Seriously, so lovely.
manimeme chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i find this fanfic really sad because katara and zuko never got together. but i still found myself liking this story and is craving for more!
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I actually really liked this story, especially for the ending. It wasn't the type of story that wraps everything up neatly and for that, I appreciate it greatly. Nicely done!
readingKs chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is awesome, you capture the angst and loneliness perfectly and I want more!
Please continue!
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I LOVED this. Everything from the noodles to the mistletoe! I just wish there was a sequel of some sort! To insure the zutaraness! Nonetheless though, Amazing job! :,D
the general girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Your characterization was spot-on, and your writing has such great flow!

Great job.
Wicked Empress chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This story is perfect.

The way you write the interaction between characters is so realistic that I can imagine this happening in the show (or at least I could if a:tla had focused on relationships).

This could work as prologue to Zutara fic, but it's also great as a one-shot. Too bad you haven't written more a:tla fanfiction.
KJun chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
AWESOME!

Kat
Enchansive chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
AMAZING. I think...the ending seemed a bit open-ended haha, which is good/bad depending on your perspective.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
"Stop lying to me!" Aang seethes. "I'm not a child! You love her and you want her and—"

"Even if I did," he interrupts, "She's not mine to want! You are my friend, and you love her. Believe me when I say that I respect the both of you enough not to meddle in your relationship. If you chose to be with her forever, I would never stand in your way."

Silently, the avatar looks away.

Perhaps the reason that Aang looks away at the words "if you chose to be with her forever" is because, despite the comments he made months earlier to Zuko about how he thinks he'd like to settle down and have a family, "a wife and a baby and a house" like Roku had, that's just not the Air Nomad way. But it is the way of the Water Tribes, and of the Fire Nation as well. Aang is upset that Zuko can give Katara more of what she wants than his culture ever could, and doesn't want to face the day when he has to choose between clinging to his culture's teachings, and staying with Katara.
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I don't know if I can fully express how much I loved this story.

I'm actually rather disappointed to see that you haven't written anything more in the Avatar universe aside from this. You have, I think, a great grasp for the characters. Every bit of it was realistic and believable, it was actually rather breathtaking how natural this felt and how much I could see this in my head.

Katara and Zuko's interactions were magnificent, I personally am cautious when it comes to writing Zuko since I worry I could never do such a complex character proper justice. You have done him wonders and really given him an added depth. His suffering after Mai's death was incredibly heart-breaking, but I loved how Katara supported him as only she would be able to. Her letter to him was incredible.

It wasn't until just recently that I myself posted my first Avatar/Zutara story, but I don't think it can even hold a candle to this. You've given me some great inspiration with this story.

I really hope that you'll take another chance to write Zutara again someday :) Thank you for this, I will definitely treasure this story for the future.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
(chokes at ending) Argh. Damn. What a place to end the story. Brilliant work though. Nicely done.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »