Reviews for As Time Passes By
Oops that seemed harsh but it was a compliment !
Should I thank you for ripping out my heart? I was so sure this was going to turn out happy
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/22
Lovely!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 5/16
This is absolutely beautiful.
Balqis chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
It's incredible! You're an amazing writer:) pls pls write more!
Aithne chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is actually one of my favorite fics, thus far. It makes me incredibly sad to think that they aren't together, but at the same time it makes me so happy to have my zutara and my canon together. It was well done and I applaud your ability. Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
plummet.fly chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I loved everything, your characters, Zuko's inner conflicts, any sentence with 'Toph' in it...one of the best Zutara fics ever. If only there was a sequel.
avantlefin chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
bob sagot they don't use silverware or the western calendar
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh dear God, I love this. Seriously, so lovely.
manimeme chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i find this fanfic really sad because katara and zuko never got together. but i still found myself liking this story and is craving for more!
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I actually really liked this story, especially for the ending. It wasn't the type of story that wraps everything up neatly and for that, I appreciate it greatly. Nicely done!
readingKs chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is awesome, you capture the angst and loneliness perfectly and I want more!
Please continue!
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I LOVED this. Everything from the noodles to the mistletoe! I just wish there was a sequel of some sort! To insure the zutaraness! Nonetheless though, Amazing job! :,D
the general girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Your characterization was spot-on, and your writing has such great flow!

Great job.
Wicked Empress chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This story is perfect.

The way you write the interaction between characters is so realistic that I can imagine this happening in the show (or at least I could if a:tla had focused on relationships).

This could work as prologue to Zutara fic, but it's also great as a one-shot. Too bad you haven't written more a:tla fanfiction.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »