Reviews for Mighty Morphin Mecha Rangers!
TobiGB chapter 31 . 6/28
The wait was well worth it and I love how Simone tried to help roger by punching him. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dr.Dude chapter 31 . 6/26
To be fair, the hand-to-hand combat was definitely decent and was pretty interesting to read.

Can't wait to see what comes next.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 31 . 6/26
Oh, it's been a while, but funny thing we both updated today.

I think I mentioned how I dislike so much PSG, but I have to give props to Shinji for resisting, but that makes Yugi's revenge much better to read (also good ol' season zero Yugi, heh). But I have to admit that Zodd was fun to read, him declaring Unit 01 to be the worst parent of the year was actually quite gutsy of him. Well, the plot threads are multiplying, let's see where they'll end, keep going!
Ranger24 chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
Not much in the way of new relevant information from this chapter. Certainly there was information given a plenty but I've learned to file most of that away as Chaff, potentially useful but not significant at the moment chaff. Of interest is Roger's flashback which expands upon a lot of information I had already guessed.

Also just noticed the distinctive lack of Shinn Asuka even with all the other SEED characters around. Probably not going to be touched on immediatly but still a curious factoid. Poor idiot may have anger control issues out the wazoo with difficulty actually figuring out who or what he should blame for all the stuff thats gone wrong with his life but he is an effective pilot.
TobiGB chapter 30 . 5/1/2015
Good chapter man and I enjoyed the interactions between Roger and Simon, if I had enough time I would leave a better review than this.

anyway keep up the good work, though one quesiton who is the leader of the group?
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
So, the rabbit hole is going deeper and I guess we barely reached halfway, huh? Coop made me laugh again and I think it's funny that Kaji is the one that rants about 'nice guys', given his smooth persona, I think it's an interesting use of hidden depths, Keep going!
Dr.Dude chapter 30 . 4/23/2015
30 chapters and still going strong. Yep, definitely something to be proud of.

Also, I really love the part with Roger, Dorothy, and Simon looking on the computer and figuring more about the events leading to the formation of Angel Groove. However, I'd like to point out that Rain's last name is "Makimura" and not "Mikamura." Easy mistake and easily repaired, but still kinda distracting if you know the character.

Anyway, good chapter as usual!
aaaaaa chapter 28 . 2/20/2015
for some reason, misato and duo's conversation reminded me of this

www high-voltage .cz/hvobsah/ _. _by_ _aka_
BruvaBorealum chapter 29 . 2/19/2015
Id suggest turning Duo into The Horseman and God of Death Himself

something like Darksiders

or make him sell his soul to become The Ghost Rider, like discovering that Hilde and Relena is still alive
Havelock Vetinari chapter 29 . 1/21/2015
Odd. I'm almost sympathetic with Gendo after reading that recording. On the note of the Hand, in the source material Thrawn established it, and then... more or less left it to its' own devices, busy as he was. Having said that, as brilliant as he was, the thing he was busy with-the Imperial Remnant under him- lost fairly quickly, simply because he overlooked the reasons for the loyalty of his most loyal. No reason that couldn't have happened in the distant past. The Hand seemed stable enough to have survived long past any recognizable portions of that galaxy. So depending on how long you want your Hand to have been around, they could have entirely replaced the Ascendancy as the Chiss race, and Thrawn could simply be a long-lost legend.
Ranger24 chapter 29 . 1/15/2015
So just to clarify what is known.

Kaiba's father worked on the original project at the Grove and was connected to the second impact. Also working at the Grove were Roger Smith and Shinji's parents. Then Optimus and Megatron accidentally woke up Adam causing the second impact.

Whatever happened in the grove is directly tied to the second impact. Those working at the Grove were studying Enoch but when the second impact happened almost everyone there was broken down into primordial matter. Those who survived were scattered or mentally traumatized by the events. Some survivors get shipped off to the mines and the original Grove is buried to cover the projects tracks?

Years later Kaiba buys the land and builds the city state of Angel Groove on the site. Enoch however is awake now and is calling the monsters to free him from imprisonment. Kaiba hires, coerces, or black mails the best pilots, soldiers, and warriors around to defend the city state. Why Kaiba wants to hold onto the Grove however remains unknown. Seeking closure perhaps for what happened? Wanting to prevent it from happening again?

The Decpticons are seeking Lilith who they believe is in Angel Groove. Why? Who knows.

Meanwhile the Tribunal via the Federation and Nerve are plotting a possible attack on Angel Groove. Lelouch is clearly not in Angel Groove by accident an its clearly for more than just information. He was willing to put on quiet an elaborate show to get there.

Then there's the trouble on the border with basically team crazy kill happy picking fights along the border. Possibly trying to start a war? Bloodying themselves in preparation to fight the Rangers?

Enoch is clearly opposed to the development and growth of Spiral Races and Spiral Power. Could the Tribunal be fermenting the world with despair and conflict to stunt the growth of spiral power? Lord Genome was willing to destroy his whole army just to keep spiral power in check.

Whoever controls the Grove controls the keys to Enoch's prison for better or for worse.

As for the Giant Black rock... 2001 a space oddessy? The source of all human creation and development?

The Final battle for the Grove approaches. The pot has grown very fat indeed, and the players are almost ready to show their hands.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
I laughed at REGIS accidentally cracking a joke. And good to know that things are moving - so we have Enoch and more revelations.
Dr.Dude chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
No problem, man! Happy to help! Still a few grammar troubles here and there, but they don't take up the whole chapter so that's good.

Though I'm surprised Elena knows the Spinning Bird Kick... guess Chun-Li must've taught her that move in this story sometime before. And being part of the Gurren Brigade certainly helped with getting more badass attacks.

Now that I think about it, suppose we'll be seeing more KLK characters in the future?
Nothinger chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
When you introduced my country, I was rather surprised. You don't hear a lot about us after all.
But still, at least we went down in a blaze of glory.
Nothinger chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Good lord, that google translate German...
Next time you want something translated to German or French, pm me. I'm fluent in both.
A nice chapter though.