Reviews for Nonexistent Clairvoyance
checkmybioforinfo chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh...ermahgerd...this...oh its so beautiful :"D
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The ending was the best part-and I mean that in a good way.
sharfases chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
oh god I love it so much! your writing is absolutely beautiful.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was nice. Good written and with a good feeling into it. I feel like this would be like what you described in your alternate universe. I likes this very much. I hope you write more Lenore fics. Never lose that touch.

From Venezuela

D4rK
F o N t E. AQUA chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Holy crap. I revealed my identity in RozErika's review. Holy COW.

Oh yeah, I came here to praise more. One more thing: Was that the quote from the VOCALOID song 'Love is War'? Haha, the song fits Ragamuffin quite well though I'm not really sure if Lenore sees him with someone else I mean she's like... young. But who cares xD

The song was so touchy and powerful. Fits this piece quite well.

"Protect you, this is a war

There is no way I will watch you get hurt

A suffocating love, that is a sin

I will let you know my affection for you"

IMAGINE: Seeing NAZI Zombies getting owned by Ragamuffin's unsparkly battlefield skills. A suffocating love, that is a sin? He didn't confess his feelings, didn't he. Stupid Ragamuffin. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He will let her know his affection for her? Ah... That's true. I mean yeah fanart and in the stories itself. You know, huggy, suffocating bear hugs, kisses on the forehead, ya get the idea. Unfunny puns also count.

Ah, that'll be all. I will reveal my identity ONCE AGAIN

-Aqua (See? It's funny. STOP LAUGHING)
RozErika chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Lol. Remember me? The girl whom writes stories you FAVORITED TOO MUCH?

This is the story which made me CRY. (Note the mood change. lol) WHY, WHY DID LENORE GO BACK TO HELL. WHY?

Yes, I'm being quite a drama queen. I mean... yeah she came back with beautiful bat wings in Issue #9, but seriously. The animation with Ragamuffin yelling, 'NOOOO' was pretty awkward and funny. Nevertheless, you never failed to capture the emotional feeling in this piece.

"This is reality now... isn't it? Yes, now I know. The dream we spent for the past hundred years were all lies and now... I didn't even say goodbye. If I had been able to say that then... the dream would be reality. But now... I'm a lie.

I'm sorry, Lenore. I shouldn't have let you escape on your own. Those demons... it was all my fault."

I'm thinking that those demons got Lenore. Or, at least, killed her.

Maybe. I don't know. Confuses me a bit but perhaps those DAMN NAZI ZOMBIES kicked her into a hell for a while. Sometimes it pisses me off you don't mention Ragamuffin's name. ...But this is a universe where Ragamuffin ISN'T his real name but a nickname called by Lenore. We all have our AU-ness.

I'd like to see some more stories of Lenore from you! They're looking great~

-Aqua