Reviews for Let Go
miniJkitty chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
This story is amazing! Can't wait for more :)
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Bravo Leah! Hahaha!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Hey, Ive just read all 5chapters and i am liking this fic. I love, love Leah and her way with words lol. So update soon please
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon! I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This is awesome, please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
"Damn it. She found me." hahahaha :D I felt the same way when I read it the stupid clingy fake bitch. I was thinking is she really that crazy and wants attention from Jacob that much that she went in Leahs house then I remembered she doesn't know Leah. Time for her to be treated like the slut she is.
"Anything else your highness?" I retorted, leaning back into her room to give her an exasperated face."Bring snacks while you're at it," she answered with a shooing motion of her hand." hahahaha :D omg I love these two lol. kindly update
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I love this fic, making Leah a strong ass woman! Yay!
Tara Maria chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Bella should understand why Jacob hasn't been answering her calls. I'm glad Leah said some stuff to her. Lol :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Bella's a bitch. I wish she would have died. The Wolfpack are so much more better than the cullens imo. They should create a movie just for them!
yet again chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
THEPrincessx chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Wow this is good stuff! What an original idea! Love it! Please update soon! Ha loved how Leah stuck it to isabitch!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
EmilyE.LOVES.JacobB chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
looking forward to more :)
Clara Meliza chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Being the total Bella-basher that I am, I absolutely loved it when Leah told her off. I'm still mad that they didn't include that part in Breaking Dawn.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012