Reviews for Impending Doom
LSP chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
I actually like this part 2 better than its precedent! Thank you for writing it. Though the story revolved more about Kagome and Sesshomaru than the Shikon adventure (of course that is what most fanfics highlight, relationships and character development), the gradual exposition of the depth of longing, pining, intentions and consequent reactions are just right. Not wordy. I enjoyed the play on words, what with allusions to Sesshomaru being a dog demon, innuendos, the echo of maximum whenever pleasure was mentioned and Kagome's supplication to higher beings. It's fun! I also liked that it seemed Rin was into Sesshomaru's insistent plotting to pressure Kagome to give in and how both were blinded by the internal implications of their actions (how Sesshomaru was partly courting her into being seduced because he thought that Kagome was "in heat", how Kagome was turning Sesshomaru's offer down because she assumed he was simply a lustful demon) which belies their special regard for each other.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This was fun and surprising sweet. Great job!
Mirage chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
I so love this two ...please write more about them , maybe longer too ;)
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
LOL
Love, live, love it!
dreamerkins chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
omgosh! ! so sweet! !
StormieLikeWeather chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
Awesome read! Ty!
Sesshomaru's Babydoll chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
This and the other one shot were great! I laughed my butt off and also did a couple “awwws.” Thanks for sharing!

S.B.
CherryTheRose chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
pleasure? maximum.
hotel? trivago.
Carlynul chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Oh my GOD...YOU are freaking AMAZING. LOLOL!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Sesshomaru is a little shit but also sweet and I’m living for it, also, Kagome suggesting wolves automatically had me thinking “Kouga is so fucked.” Seriously how have I not stumbled upon your fics before you’re hilarious.
Ri chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
This was so funny and enjoyable! I legit laughed out loud at a few scenes (especially at every mention of "maximum pleasure" of Kagome's. I also feel like this should definitely have been continued! The chemistry between them is great!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
loved this...any chance for more?
Koneko chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I read Utter Doom long ago and found you again on tumblr. This didn't really have the same humorous vibe as UD, but it was incredibly sweet. Kagome's teechorous mind supplementing Sesshou's seductive words for her own was quite funny.
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This has nothing to do with the first one, except for his OOCness. Other than that they are separate. Now I am depressed. I was really wanting to see what happened when he broke time. :(...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
All your Sess-Kag fics are GOLD.