Reviews for In The End
IlincaDiana chapter 1 . 5/25
Awesome! But sad :( Don't you know happy endings?
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Tears!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Im writing you a review because I liked your story, the way you describe everything so vividly! You do are a very talented writer!

I'm starting to reading you for sure! Thank you!
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I like the fact that she was in the wrong, although I do wish they'd gotten back together.
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I'm going to imagine that he went after her and they had their HEA, together...

Psst, Draco: Fidelity Charm, bro... if you seriously can't trust her and The Rusty Weasel ;-)
Hayster861 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This made me incredibly sad. I loved it.
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
awww :(

*sniff* it's mice to see a different twice. I like that it's Hermione's fault this time because it's true! It's always Draco!

Love it!

x
Sara chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I HATE SAD ENDINGS. GRRR
walkingonsnow chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ahh, this brought me close to tears. I can't believe Draco turned his back on her without giving her a second chance. :/
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You should make this a two-shot, and have the second part from Draco's POV.

I really enjoyed the story. Your grammar was pretty good; the only mistake I noticed was accidentally writing 'preciously' instead of 'precisely' right after the first bit of song.

I particularly loved how well you captured the tragic tone of the content.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Such a sad story, very beautifully written though. Great job!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
DHr angst for the soul xD

It was still a great story! I hope you continue to post up more of them!

Panda.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Really good, but really sad.
LadyOfPurple306 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, it's awesome! I love this song and I love the way you write :) I'm honored that this is dedicated to me. Fantastic job!
Dairire chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, wow, wow. Isn't that all there is to say to this story? It was both tear jering and beautiful. When Hermione arrived with Draco's things I was convinced they were going to make and up and I have to admit I was very disappointed. And then you gave it a heart wrenching ending and I was delighted. It wasn't perdictable and I was still guessing which way it would up until the end.

The piece where Hermione was imaging what could have been and then how your description of how it would haunt her was perfect. It really drove how much she loved him home.

It was beautiful.