Reviews for Courting Cloud :: Part II
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 5/5
man this is really awesome, i really wanna know how this will progress, please update soon :)
Akubi, is that a new figure or is that another name for Zurui? You also change between Saosin and Sasori, which is it?
Hm, you said they were a trio, but then they were presented as four men.

I hope you'll give Yuffie some time to shine, too, because right now I feel like she's quickly falling into the role of damsel in distress. Cloud's been saving her ass how many times now? So far, she's not been able to handle even a single mission on her own (the only one she ever really contributed to was the siren and even then Cloud was the one to kill her). Considering her training and that she beat the Pagoda Gods, it's a bit disappointing to see her reduced to a liability.

I do love the fic and the pairing otherwise and hopefully you'll update soon.
Zurrick chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Hey great story and cannot wait till the next update.
Zurrick chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I think that was a massive cock-block move against cloud lol. Good story so far.
Failisse chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Oh, Cloud. Always they self-sacrificing idiot. Of course Yuffie wants you! You just have to get your head out of your ass and realize that to be with her you have to work for it. Don't lay yourself out as a martyr. Fight for her! Didn't you say that yourself? If that means accepting the demon to stay by her side, isn't that worth it? Gosh, guys can be so dumb sometimes. I really hope though that Yuffie will also get her head unstuck out of her ass and finally tell Cloud that she loves him. Seriously. They're both too stubborn-headed for their own good. Sighs...

I love your fic and I can't wait to read more of it! I'm definitely looking forward to some more lemons. They make me melt into a pile of happy goo. Smirks.

Please update again soon! :)
Milla chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I simply love the pairing, the smut and the basic idea. However, it seems to me that Yuffie is kind of a damsel in distress in this fic. She gets hurt every other chapter and, while she did save Cloud from drowning once, she needs frequent rescuing. How could she even imagine doing this on her own, when she would have died on the first mission?
I know Cloud is in a different league, but do try to give her some credit as a warrior - now she's more of a burden.

You may also want to do an extra spell/grammar check or get assistance from a beta - this fic deserves flawless English!

I really hope you update this soon, as it's been over a year and your eager fans are waiting :)
guitarplayer5544 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Please don't forget about this story! :( it's amazing. Please update soon or I will be a very sad person because of this cliffhanger
bellechanteuse chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I really find myself enjoying this story and this pairing. I look forward to seeing how this story ends!
darktopaz87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Very interesting story ! Hope you continue it! Love cloudxYuffie!
BelliceLover4Ever chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Yay you finally updated I've been waiting for this for a long time I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter this pairing really doesn't have enough stories I absoultly love it so please update soon
warrior of six blades chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I am glad to see you are still continuing this story as I am still a big fan to this. Also I like the way you had cloud and akai had to argue some before cloud decided to let akai help him. Even though due to his past he had or maybe still has little trust with demons. Anyways I look forward to seeing how things go for cloud and yuffie in the next chapter of this story. So keep up the good work and good luck!
LinkOOT chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Well, never thought Id see an update to this one so its a pleasant surprise. Just hoping the next doesnt take so long lol.
I'm Solo chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Nice to see this back from the grave. Let's hope the wait is not as long next time.
Moreene chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much for update
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »