Reviews for Staring at the Sun
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is so well written and really captures them and the essence of their relationship so well! (Well, except perhaps at the start of season 3, where things have been a bit...off.) Anyways, loved it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow! Amazing story!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
LOVELY story! This was just perfect. Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing! ] ] ]
To The Wolves chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
There are so many things that I adore about this story. Where to start?

Well, first of all, the writing is beautiful, and there are too many lines that I love to list them all. However, one of them would have to be: "It's in reading the void - what he doesn't do matters so much more than what he does."

I also like the comparison of him being 'her John Lennon', and the high that you describe, being able to read each other and talk non-verbally 99% of the time.

The whole thing just describes their relationship wonderfully and perfectly in-character. There's even just the right amount of fluff, with each of them keeping their eyes open at the end so as not to miss anything. I just... Love it. Thanks for this, I can't wait to get caught up on your other 'fics. (:
Alfabet00789 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hi! This is so beautiful! Direct yet sweet. Now all we have to do is wait until it happens in 'real life', since the perfect script is right here!
a testament to improvement chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
You have talent. This was one of the most beautiful descriptions of their relationship I've ever read. Bravo. :)

xoxo

Allie
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Perfect and lovely and... perfect.
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Beautifully written. Congrats! :)

Can't wait to read more of your work!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMG! i dont even know what to say other than: no1 has never described their relationship so accurately n beautifully. really!

u got me questioning my favorite callian fic over n over gidget!

i could highlight a lot of favorite lines for u but im too lazy to copy n paste them all into this review.

this is just perfection, like the 1 she could taste in him. WOW!
Slick1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010