Reviews for It's OK to Love Her
JBCFlyers19 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Wonderful read! I very much enjoyed it!
Megwill chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
You describe the emotion perfectly in this one sentence "and he isn't sure who he would be cheating on..." we'll done indeed :(
Megwill chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good job. I don't hate booth for the Hannah thing. She turned him down and he wanted's that relationship you describe by saying "it's complicated" I have done what Bren did in front of the Hoover and then felt how she felt throughout season six. Both people pretended to dance around and ignore feelings...never works.
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
hot damn!
cheysma2000 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
If Bones didn't break the law of physics with Booth I would wonder about her frame of mind. Lol :)
bantam-shine chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Le sigh. Excellent ending to an absolutely lovely series. Angela is one of my favorite characters on the show. Really enjoyed this chapter & her perspective on B&B.
MentalistLover13 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
AWWWW! very cute ending! I loved it!:) Great job with this story!:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I wasn't going to review until the end but this chapter made me freaking laugh!:) I loved thes lines:

his surrogate parents have for all intents and purposes, divorced.

In his surrogate family metaphor, Dr. Brennan and Booth are staying together for the kids, and even with a licensed therapist in their midst constantly, they don't take advantage of the free couples therapy. Still, Sweets feels like he is being useful during these lunches, trying to keep his Mama and Papa Duck together.

In this divorce, Dr. Brennan has full time custody of Sweets, Booth barely gets a supervised visitation. Sometimes that is life. And Booth has had plenty of experience with limited visitation.

hahaha! too funny! I loved it! Great story! I love your writing style!:) I loved chaper 3! too freaking cute!:)
boredoclover chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Awesome :) I love stories told like this, from all different perspectives and I thought you did it really well. I also think you handled characterization well and basically I loved reading this story.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I love the last line! Nice chapter :)
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I kept waiting for something mean and nasty named HB to hit me in the face. Thank you for having B&B finally get together in the right way.
NCISaddict77 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
good chapter
bantam-shine chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Really enjoying this story. I like your narrative style, with the alternating perspectives. Looking forward to Angela's assessment of B&B. Sigh. We know they'll find their way to each other; it's just a matter of time.
etakkate chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
this is brilliant!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Okay, weird as it is going to sound, this may be my favorite. I really love how you compared Booth and Brennan's relationship to a divorce - especially when you added that Booth knew all about limited visitation. Stunning and brilliant. Excellent job with this one!