Reviews for Cerberus Unleashed
TheBlackPages chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'm not very familiar with the universe you're writing about, so I'm only going to review the style, because I absolutely loved it! It drew me in.

Beautiful imagery, quite poetic actually, you certainly have a way with words. You added just the right amount of adjectives, which is great, because adding too many can make the descriptions indecisive and hazy rather than producing a sharp and definitive image/feeling. No spelling or grammar mistakes.

"This was a midnight that lurked only in the bowels of the earth, only in the depths of demon souls, pushing in on any source of light as though trying to devour it."

This has to be my favorite phrase.

I hope you continue to write, because you're creating something wonderful.
StuffedLion chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Hey, hey, an update!

Ohoho... possessive Lucia. Well, at least relationships are actually moving here.

Just mildly confused at the Lucy/Luka thing, unless you meant for it to be like that.

A fight scene...hrm, having a little hand combat or weapon use wouldn't hurt for the future. But still has got me wanting more.
Repo chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I love it, looking forward to the next chapter :)
zaisuro chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I'm not a big reviewing type but you seem to be lacking a bit more than you SHOULD have, lol. I like how you created OC's and experimental viruses and did not pull it off in a ridiculous fashion. Sumire and Lucia are well within character and I like how you write them. I'll definatly keep an eye on this story.
needtoknow chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
hmhmhm... An interesting fic, to be sure. Jumping to the plot, though make sure to develop your OCs, yeah? I await your writing soon!