Reviews for Caught in the Act
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
? you do know that drew is adam's brother, right? not eli's lol
MrsMunroChambers chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
I feel like EClare having sex/making love in the ending (right after her sisters funeral and after Clare cried and cried for days..) shouldn't have happened (i know it's just a story; this is just my opinion). I think you should've made another chapter of them having sex/making love a week or so later.. Overall, I loved your story but that was just my opinion about the ending. Good job! :) :)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
I loved this!
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
OMG i finally found this again! I read this story a while ago, but i didn't review cuz i didnt have an account and i knew like nothing about the sight haha xD but i loved it and im so glad i found it again!:D
BringItBiatch90210 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Awesome I love it
LITTLE NECRO chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
Well that was...interesting
AdamEliFan chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
OMG i loved it! so sweet and sexy and awesome! :D
Mademoiselle.Chocolat chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Surprisingly...I was looking forward to Adam/Eli action. Which is strange, because I am an Eclaile only advocate! Until now... I love your story!
kimberleyx chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
gahhh! I loved the ending to this :) are you writing anything else in the future?
Ohsnapitzarlene chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
awww i so loved it!

first time reader and became addicted to the story! :D
superfresh chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
waaaah i love this fic i dont want it to be over :(
Azula Felinae chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
Wonderful Story! I loved it!
clareandeliforever chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
awww adorible ending! imma read it again now! love it! hahaha!
PunkKity chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
So sad, I think you did a great job capturing the feelings someone might feel at a funeral. There not easy to write about since so many people react differently. I really enjoyed this and I will be watching out for more of your writings :)
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
this is the last chapter? aww...im still not 2 fond of the 'graphic' scene at the end, but i still luved ur story! :)