Reviews for The Overture
xhoneybee chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
This is terrific! But obviously now due to Quinn actually being Lucy Quinn Fabray, Chapter 3 would need editing ;)

I wish you would write more of this! Bravo 3
SweetArrogance chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
I seriously love your story. Please continue.
Magna Parva chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
This William - is that Will Schuester?
TicTacToe218 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I picked up on who nearly all of them were (just the one with hazel and whatshisname i couldnt pick but i think i know)
TicTacToe218 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Lmao i was wrong but he was my second guess i swear!
TicTacToe218 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Ur safe mini gleeks are just cause mr shue is hallucinating cause of a cold
TicTacToe218 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Lmao i was wrong but he was my second guess i swear!
TicTacToe218 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
My suspisipn of hazel and jack being Arties parents were right yaay
TicTacToe218 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
great chapter
LyssaRosee chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I really like the whole concept of this story and the flow of the different sections but I have to say that my absolute favorite parts have been the parts on Santana. I love the idea of her being conceived during a storm after a Carlos Santana concert and making her mother crave painfully spicy foods and I really like that her birth so seriously contrasted Brittanys because I feel like thats what makes them such a fun, interesting pairing. Cant wait for more!
Just Another Dancer chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Really great story! I love the concept and you're portrayel of all the different characters parents.
ohwhatprovidence chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You deserve more reviews for this story. This is such a fantastic idea and you're executing it perfectly.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
great update
Epic Styled Rug chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I love it! It's a great concept, and you have written it very well! Can't wait to read more- hope you update soon!