Reviews for Hope Hates Reality
WritingOpensSouls chapter 22 . 5/2
Love this story! Please write more! I know it's been a while, but I really hope you write more. I have to say, I disapprove of Yami's girlfriend, he belongs with Atemu, but hey, it's your story. I still love it though!
imshadowgirl chapter 22 . 2/12
NooooOoooOoooOOoOo
You must update this qnq the drama and the life and aGghHhhHHhhh-
imshadowgirl chapter 14 . 2/11
*dying-* you liarrrrr you fooled meee-
Doesn't mean I dont looove this story tho ;)
Kaoru Ichimaru chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Aw, Tristan loves Duke! I can't wait for that, it's my favorite pairing for Tristan XD Can't wait to read the next chapter, but I understand that real life gets in the way. My job is very similar and it often prevents me from writing when I want to/have the motivation to. Good luck getting real life under control :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
please continue
theloverofanime chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
Is this story abandoned? I hope not! This story is pretty fantastic and I would love to see another chapter sometime this year! :)

-theloverofanime-
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Will there be more? I hope so.
no.safe.exit chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I really hope you plan on updating soon 3
Jo chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Heya great story... love it...
can't wait for the new chappies :D *gettin all bouncy and excited*
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
I love this story so far
Just Kill Me Alive chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
This story is incredible. Just. . . Wow. I feel lost for words, but I'll try.
I found this two days ago and have been reading it ever since. I've even stayed up till past four in the morning just to read it. The whole thing seems unbelievable yet I know that this could have and probably has happened in life to someone. The way you write it makes me feel for the characters in ways I never expected and I'm constantly on the edge of my seat. It's amazing the power your brain has. I cannot wait for Atemu to awake and find out what Anzu has put his hikari through, but I know that you will wake him (if ever) at the right time, when he is needed. I am glad that Anzu will not be appearing until the end, as well. I never truly liked her. As for the whole praying and information Bakura gave Yami. . . I don't know how to comment, or where to even start! But it's such a nice and refreshing idea that I haven't seen before, and I am extremely pleased you used it. I like the way you made all the characters come across, I like the way that I can see real people acting like this, too. It helps to make it more believable. I do hope you find yourself able to update as soon as you can, but with how long the chapters are and how well written they appear (as well as things that appear in life and distractions) I can understand if it will take you a while.
Please, continue! I cannot wait to see what happens next.

-WouldYouSmotherMe
EnchantedKnights chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoy your story and I'm just in love with baby Yugi! But something has bee concerning me after reading this chapter.

I do realize this story is monarchshipping, but i'm starting to really wonder about it.
I mean with Yugi pushing ten months old doesn't that mean Atemu has been his coma for what two years now?
The stubborn bastard should wake his ass up soon and I really, really hope to see that very soon! Pus I'm slightly sad that Yami has not visited Atemu, or has not been stated to have gone visited him, since Yugi was around three months old. That's a little over half a year and it's worrying me that Yami is starting to think like Joey. D:
I really do love your story, but I do hope to see some kind of improvement with Atemu's recovery from the coma; which by the AN's I know might not be too pretty. ( I personally think Yami bitch slaps him xD )

Anyways please update soon and I really do enjoy your writing and your OC! (Though I have a feeling She and Yami aren't going to work out so well.) I hope to see your next chapter pretty soon, and happy writings!
s2Teennovelist chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Was kinda hoping for another flashback since those tend to be faster reads but oh well _ this is way more fun! Especially since its Anzu's trial...shit!
So Hallia andYami are going out? normally I'm against ocxmaincast pairings but in this case Yami deserves to move on.
Poor Yami. I'll admit at first i thought he was freaking out about Anzu's trial but then when he saw Yugi I had a hunch...and it took me a while to figure it out, only thing i could think of was daycare.
I love Hamila though, and i'm with Bakura I'm glad Yami's got someone and they're taking it slow: and of course little yugi who just KEEPS GETTING CUTER is spoiled absolutely rotten!
Are they trying to teach Yugi to walk? or babysir?
AH! I get Yugi's firs doctor's appointment..no wonder Yami's freaking out.
Oh god, poor Akefia..I'm glad Bakura killed his parents! i can't believe they raped their daughter! UGH!
And i loved the text messaging! ryou and Yami are so best friends.
(dies at the image of Bakurs CUDDLING!)
Oh god: Yugi got his booster shots didn't he? no wonder poor Yami wa such a wreck! (ky brother and I wailed at those). Called it! booster shots. Ugh those are the worst. Go hamilia! I LOVE your style! you do SUCH an amazing job conveying surprise!
AH, Yami needs a babysitter and Joey and serenity are in a fight over her boyfriend...yeah Joey's always been overprotective so I imagine seeing THAT of all things would NOT go over well. I feel bad for both of them.
I just about DIED seeing Duke and Tristan have to work together to take care of the kids while Yami does what he does best and plays embassador. oh man!
I wanted tp punch joey i mean I know for a fact my brothers are SUPER protective of me but for the love of god trust your sister Joey! shes nt a baby anymore and she has the right to make her own choices! and yeah kaiba LOVERs her and THAT says a LOT!
I love these guys! they're all friends but they;re family: you don't need to be blood to be family!
Ugh i still wanna punch joey. I will say though you captureed him PERFECTLY! I laughed the whole time cause i could just picture joey doing all that saying all and tristan and duke having to keep him from killing kaiba (or trying).
Shit i can see why tristan and duke gave you hell this chapter. Poor duke we all say dumb shit we don't mean when we're drunk and of course it pissed tristan off it'd piss me off too but poor Duke I'm wondering why because of it he can't do all the stuff he said anymore, i mean did it go public? and Poor Tristan too, I hope he ans Duke can fix this, you know he's upset if he's comparing Tristan to Anzu. but THANK YOU! I never see tristan or duke having a role in fics though i LOVE them to death (and it kills me when i can never give them a role so the fact that you did makes me SO happy! thank you!
I loved hamila's line (i have to learn not to dig in someone else' grave)
I loved the end! yugi is SO cute!
FUCK! and Yami's mom is getting a SECOND parole hearing? what's wrong with people...sexual battery do i even want to KNOW what that is? (shudder) go hamila though...yeah grandpa's making sure that bitch NEVER gets out! Go him!
god i love this story! even more that you updated so fast! now if i can oly get FK up that wuick

I've seen enough law and order to know the trials are the absolute WORST! its like being up there and grilled...god i pray i never have to do it.
KayaCuddy chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
D: please update soon! I have a feeling Yami' s bitch of a mother is gonna get granted parole and she's gonna come after Yami. Bitch is probably gonna kidnap him and hurt him forcing Grandpa to tell his friends what happened in his past sending everyone into a bloodthirsty rampage.

I can't wait for the next update! I'm gonna go through withdrawals! DX
RoseKiyoSoto2010 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Shit. So much to take in! I can't believe that Tristsn, of all people, could be such a fucking dick like that! Seriously man how fucked up can you be for calling someone you don't even know something like that? And to a little girl no less despite that she's barely a teen! God I can't people like that. And how humilliating for poor Duke. He may be a bit of a player at times and a big flirt as much as the next guy, but he wouldn't do stupid shit that he's knows for a fact would cause some shit for himself. Even Yami expressed his feelings upon that, just straight up blunt. But in the end of it he did try to help Tristan to which I can say I am very disappointed in him. And I do hope his and Duke's friendship really isn't over!

Next up is Joey. I'm sure we can all understand how he's feeling right now, but there's a time and place to let your anger out and how to not make the situation worse. He needs to chill the fuck out!

And then finally Yami. Aww! He's soo adorable about being overprotective of Yugi and that's something everyone at some point will understand when we have kids someday. And that's surprising that he's got a new gf now. So did not see that coming. And lastly...I fucking called it on his mom! Solemon being in a suit? Just to go to the bank? No. Just no. I was wondering if we were ever going to find out about Yami's reason for that one freak out incident with Atemu and I mean yeah, that was a dead giveaway, but still! I called it!

I sure hope that in the next chapter there will bemore happy than dark cause dang! So much shit hit the fan!