Reviews for Hope Hates Reality
iris pennings chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
i like story about yami taking care of baby yugi.
its a different side,we never see from yugioh ...

i like storys that have that thing we never see
like cute yugi is all bad ass
or yami who is the dark will be cute

change of what they are like
yugi is the yami and yami the hikari

and one question for this story
when will atem wake up?
Queen of the Garden chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Please tell me you will continue this story!
Wolf-kun87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Please tell me you will continue this story! Soooo many questions unanswered Atemu has got to wake up at some point right?! Really enjoying it and can't wait to find out what happens looking forward to an update, please continue!
WritingOpensSouls chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Love this story! Please write more! I know it's been a while, but I really hope you write more. I have to say, I disapprove of Yami's girlfriend, he belongs with Atemu, but hey, it's your story. I still love it though!
imshadowgirl chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
NooooOoooOoooOOoOo
You must update this qnq the drama and the life and aGghHhhHHhhh-
imshadowgirl chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
*dying-* you liarrrrr you fooled meee-
Doesn't mean I dont looove this story tho ;)
Kaoru Ichimaru chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Aw, Tristan loves Duke! I can't wait for that, it's my favorite pairing for Tristan XD Can't wait to read the next chapter, but I understand that real life gets in the way. My job is very similar and it often prevents me from writing when I want to/have the motivation to. Good luck getting real life under control :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
please continue
theloverofanime chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
Is this story abandoned? I hope not! This story is pretty fantastic and I would love to see another chapter sometime this year! :)

-theloverofanime-
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Will there be more? I hope so.
no.safe.exit chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
I really hope you plan on updating soon 3
Jo chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Heya great story... love it...
can't wait for the new chappies :D *gettin all bouncy and excited*
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
I love this story so far
Island of Flightless Birds chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
This story is incredible. Just. . . Wow. I feel lost for words, but I'll try.
I found this two days ago and have been reading it ever since. I've even stayed up till past four in the morning just to read it. The whole thing seems unbelievable yet I know that this could have and probably has happened in life to someone. The way you write it makes me feel for the characters in ways I never expected and I'm constantly on the edge of my seat. It's amazing the power your brain has. I cannot wait for Atemu to awake and find out what Anzu has put his hikari through, but I know that you will wake him (if ever) at the right time, when he is needed. I am glad that Anzu will not be appearing until the end, as well. I never truly liked her. As for the whole praying and information Bakura gave Yami. . . I don't know how to comment, or where to even start! But it's such a nice and refreshing idea that I haven't seen before, and I am extremely pleased you used it. I like the way you made all the characters come across, I like the way that I can see real people acting like this, too. It helps to make it more believable. I do hope you find yourself able to update as soon as you can, but with how long the chapters are and how well written they appear (as well as things that appear in life and distractions) I can understand if it will take you a while.
Please, continue! I cannot wait to see what happens next.

-WouldYouSmotherMe
EnchantedKnights chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoy your story and I'm just in love with baby Yugi! But something has bee concerning me after reading this chapter.

I do realize this story is monarchshipping, but i'm starting to really wonder about it.
I mean with Yugi pushing ten months old doesn't that mean Atemu has been his coma for what two years now?
The stubborn bastard should wake his ass up soon and I really, really hope to see that very soon! Pus I'm slightly sad that Yami has not visited Atemu, or has not been stated to have gone visited him, since Yugi was around three months old. That's a little over half a year and it's worrying me that Yami is starting to think like Joey. D:
I really do love your story, but I do hope to see some kind of improvement with Atemu's recovery from the coma; which by the AN's I know might not be too pretty. ( I personally think Yami bitch slaps him xD )

Anyways please update soon and I really do enjoy your writing and your OC! (Though I have a feeling She and Yami aren't going to work out so well.) I hope to see your next chapter pretty soon, and happy writings!