Reviews for You Shall Be Mine
Sofia88kingRoland chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was really great and good can you do more gatomon myoitsmon stores
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Idea cool but veemon and patamon won't turn there backs on her
dragongirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Well your writing style is fairly good but the story by itself in my opinion is completly stupid!
Dragonzair chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
the story's great, um,, What da *bleep*ing hell happened to angewomon! ok, i must admit i liked, no loved this story and hate it...both, sorry if it offended you, but MYOTISMON! anyway, it's the best story i've read today! You da best!

Lomelindi chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
well...erm...*blinkblink* original idea. i've heard of a lotta angewomon/myotismon, and i have to admit its a good story. _ but WHY WHY *WHY* DID U HAVE TO KILL ANGEMON? they deserve to be together! *sob and runs off sniffing for tissues* *wails*
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
FIRST REACTION: *squeal* ANGEMON/ANGEWOMON and GATOPATA! SWEET! I love them! SECOND REACTION: *screams and breaks all glass in the surrounding area* U KILLED ANGEMON? OMG U KILLED ANGEMON! U *beep*! _Sorry i'm gunna read on now...hehe
blackmage718 chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
I liked it!

Kyer's gonna be pisses, though...

Oh well! I like the Myo/Gato pairing...Not many people do though...
Renn Ireigh chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
Nice job. The conflict between LadyMyotismon and Hikari was well written, and Hikari was in character more-or-less the whole way through. One thing I'd suggest, aside from capitalizing the words Digimon and DigiDestined because they're proper nouns, is to watch your past and present tenses. One slip a lot of people make is to tell a story in the past tense, then switch to present tense. I only saw a few instances of that in this fic, but it's disconcerting to the reader. Also, vary your sentences. When you were describing Angewomon's transformation to LadyMyotismon, most of the sentences began with 'she' or 'her'. This is dull, and varying sentences- for example, rather than "She wore fishnet-like gloves that went up to her elbows connected around her index finger in a ring. Her fingernails were now dark red and razor sharp. She wore a golden bat brooch. She had a slit on the right side of her dress..." spice it up: "Fishnet-like gloves extended from her elbows to her hands, where they connected around her index finger in a ring. Her fingernails had become razor sharp, and were tinted a dark red. A slit ran up the right side of her navy sleeveless dress to her thigh, and her knee-high boots had bat wings on the ankles." The variance in the beginnings of the sentences makes the paragraph less monotonous. Otherwise, nice job with an obscure couple, and here's to hoping you write more with them! -Renn,
Athena1999 chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
YES! The best story on FFnet! THat's my favorite romance too! _ With my favorite digimon of all time! (don't believe me? Read my profile if you want _)

Renn Ireigh chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Interesting... Angewomon gave in WAY too soon, though. It would seem as though Myotismon had done something to her that would alter her point of view. If this was intentional, great job, if it wasn't, she's WAY out of character.
Kyer chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
After all that talk about Wizardmon, I hope he's going to make an appearance! Even his 'ghost' would be welcome if only to act her guilty conscience. If Wiz did die in vain in this story I'm going to be ticked! :) Remember he's still watching over her or he's been reformatted. One or the other.

Wiz lover, Wiz/gato liker
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Very nice so far. You've done a good job with a couple that it seems *nobody* likes, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.