Reviews for No More Sorrow
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's sweet!
0toxicbites0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very cute oneshot, I really enjoyed it! :) Especially the ending, it was a nice Sakura x Shikamaru moment:D

Good luck in the contest!

Saku-chan
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ahh, ShikaSaku - good choice.

ohmygoodness, I really am going to have to go and read a bunch of stories with this pairing after having read this; you made me need more!

The ending was my absolute favourite part - mostly because it caught me totally off guard.

Good luck ~ x
Alex the Ninth chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Neat ending, and I like the theme to this!
Oceanship chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Mm, I liked this and the ending was super sweet!
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Crisp, short, and sweet. These are the words I was thinking as I read your oneshot. All in all, this was a pretty good oneshot. Shikamaru/Sakura is a really fun pairing to write, is it not? I noticed a few spelling mistakes here and there but it was mostly a very professional oneshot.

I really liked your entry and look forward to the competition! I hope you read and review my entry "Ruby Shoes" when I finally get it out!

Great job and good luck!

~Thirrin73
VesperChan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What a wonderful entry. Congratulations on being the first one to submit a story and thanks for the entry. It was really good.

I liked how the ending pairing turned out. Shikiamaru is just the sort of person who would do something like that just because Ino was whining about it during practice. The ending when she kissed him was my favorite part.

Vesper chan