Reviews for Sincerity
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
When I first watched the anime I got the impression she was a bad person too but when you rewatch it you realise, well I realised that she is a truly amazing character and she really is sincere. I love how your fic highlights that and will be favouriting it.
Zelphiteen chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww, this is sweet. .

It places Mimi in a new light for me, and it just shows you how strong Palmon and Mimi's friendship is. :D
Dreams on Wings chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I have to say, Mimi never really grew on me either, but I always thought that there was a reason why she acted the way she did before the princess incident. Thanks for exploring this! I love the friendship between Mimi and Palmon! :)
Davisfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Mimi was never totally snobbish. She looked after TK a couple times and she had nicemanners, She's much better than that silly tomboy cow was. /i seriously hope u changed ur views a bit as i found ur comments quite insulting. Mimi and Yolei are my fave girl characters,
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww, that was so cute! And it wasn't OoC at all; I don't think it would have gone well in the events of the show, but it's not like the characters could never have had that moment.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
that was sweet.

I never really liked Mimi at first, but she started to grow on me after her crest glowed. this is a nice transition story, showing the contrast between the Mimis. :)I like it a lot!