Reviews for Just In Time
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha I bloody love thus. You might be in New Zealand but you are picking up the patterns of the English upper class snob so well. The golf question was great. Is even funnier when the Master nodes and then starts thinking what is golf? Haha yeah I would imagine he was a bit busy in his other visits to earth to play golf. It also shows the difference in culture. I like this differences, after all he is an alien, most people don't bother about this and make them too human like. The funniest part though is the hangover Master. I can sympathize with him. I hate hangovers they totally ruin the fun before for me. I don't think T was necessary thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Is there no end to your talent? Another terrific story, very funny and having had a tipple or two in my time, I'd say you got the effects of over-indulgence in the amber liquid spot on. I've never personally seen double (or quadruple, come to that!) but I know some people do... Anyway, reading this I've just fallen in love with SaxonMaster all over again... and Lord Cole is just SO believable, it's delicious. Thanks for sharing!
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hahaha! I didn't find any typos - in fact, the grammar is quite commendable. And it's funny enough that I forgot Time Lords aren't affected by alcohol until after I read it. :)(Ginger beer, on the other hand, sends them over the deep end if the TARDIS wiki is correct.)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this was very good! for a character not shown on screen you did Lord Cole in a very good way. i really liked the way you wrote the Master.
OhTex chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Haha! That was brilliant! *sigh* Oh, the things we could all do to a drunken Master...
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very good!
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh. Wow. That was amazing! Brilliantly done, and it was a real treat to see someone - anyone - get the better of the Master like that, even and especially when they don't know they're doing it. The alcohol thing was hilarious. Such as his first reaction to it. And the very IDEA of him with a hangover is awesome. :D
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
god the Master is more crazy when he is drunk!
Brownbug chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was great. The Master would be a total crack-up drunk, I reckon! Enjoyed it very much.