Reviews for Rewind
DAMN. I really wanted more *pout*
JackFrost14 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
-blush- love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
you do know that this chapter and the one before it are both labeled chapter 7 right?
Another chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
I love this story so much! Please update! I have so many questions, like; is Angeal going to tell the others about what he knows? Why is Genesis having second thoughts about things? Will Tifa be even more in love with Cloud because of his awesomeness? Because if so, she is going to be horribly disappointed...
kat1316 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
please please please update *gets down on knees with hands clasped*
kat1316 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
My sincere condolences on the death or your grandmother :(
kat1316 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
you numbered chapter 9 and 8 as chapter 7
kat1316 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
you numbered chapter 11 and 12 as chapter 10 just wanted to let you know
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
More please. Really like this story and I need moooooooooooore! Please :D
Nemesia23 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I like how you write this time travel fic. Specially how cloud is growing up, and draws everyone around him like a moth to a flame. As it should be, because Cloud Strife is awesome like that! Sephiroth is rightfully his other half. No matter how it turns out, the one cannot be without the other. Love the way you write how Sephiroth is utterly besotted to Cloud. I simply want more of that heavy romance between the two.

Anyways, Thank you for this lovely, very lovable story. Hope you update this for I'm sure that I will be waiting for the continuation of your story.
ScratchingsOnTheWall chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
this
is
glorious
PLEASE CONTINUE MY BELOVED NEW FAVOURITE AUTHOR
arakatzaile chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
I can't help, but worry about how socially-inept Cloud is going to handle Zack. Poor little Puppy.
RelapseWarrior chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
You are like, awesome. I can't even start- I only read one story for every fifteen or so summaries and only comment on one in twenty if that, so for me to review, let alone more than once, is a pretty big deal, and I will review again, this story is just that good. You make me, as a reader, numb with the mindset of the characters. Every time I rip myself away I am in a state of cognitive reboot, which for someone who struggles to attain mental silence at all, ever, is awesome. I adore your additions to the story and am anxious for more.
Relapse Warrior
some concrit chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"More than anyone would ever realize he often wished that Zack had died in his place, a change that if he'd been given the chance he would have whole heartedly implemented."

I think this should be

"More than anyone would ever realize he often wished he had died in Zack's place, etc."

Anyway! Although this is fairly well-written, did you really have to re-tell almost the entire Advent Children movie? It was unnecessary, and to be perfectly honest, it was a real drag to read.

The insight to Cloud's inner thoughts and what led him to make the decision he makes here? That was all that was needed out of the prologue, and the entire Advent Children retelling was completely unnecessary to achieve that.

You could have made a small recap/"how they got here" kind of deal and then add why Cloud felt the way he felt and did the things he did. It would have been shorter but much more efficient and better for the reader. Word count isn't really that important. (I love long chapters and long stories, to be honest, but sometimes you don't need so many words to tell an excellent story. In fact, sometimes adding and adding words detracts from the story.)

I don't know how familiar you might be with editing practices, but a very useful process is to write everything (at least one chapter), read it over, cut out words/sentences/paragraphs that just repeat what you already said or merge sentences, switch words if you think of something better, read it again, fix spelling mistakes and such, add more words if actually needed, then read it again, cut out parts if necessary, and repeat this process until you are satisfied with the polishing you did.

I know it hurts to just delete thousands of words, but sometimes it's necessary to learn and improve as a writer (you could also save the "cut out parts" to a different text document in case you want to grab something from there again).

Please don't get me wrong - this isn't intended to be a flame at all! You've definitely got talent and this is easily amongst the top 10 best "first fanfictions" I've read, if not the top 5, but I wanted to tell you all this so you can improve your writing habits and become an even better writer that much faster! c:

(What I told you about cutting out excess words and editing like crazy? Even actually professional authors struggle to do it! But the ones that try hard anyway all agree that their texts become better. And of the fanfiction authors I've seen who do this sort of editing and re-writing and proof-reading over and over do tend to have the best stories. The effort takes a while to pay off, but it really really does pay off big!)
sousie chapter 19 . 1/15/2013