Reviews for Rewind
alemery chapter 19 . 2/14
I'd like to see Hojo try just to see him get ripped apart. I'd get some sick amusement out of it.
Noradin chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Valentine emo?
We all know Cloud is the ultimate emo xD
sakurahan chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Wow this is Awesome. Please continue it. This story so well written and I would love to read more. I wounder what Vincent going to do once or when he finds out Cloud with Septhorth. XD
g chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
abych řekla pravdu, potřebuješ osekat některé odstavce, píšeš krásně, ale fakt je, že přeskakuju spoustu řádků a odstavců
také tvoje postavy prostě nesedí do mých představ, hlavně Cloudova matka a Cloud sám (vždycky jsem si ho představovala jako chlapce, který držel svou fasádu takže tenhle upovídaný a otevřený Cloud mi nesedí)
donutila jsem se dojít až sem ze setrvačnosti a ve směs se mi tvůj příběh líbil ale myslím, že tady skončím a nebudu se týrat číst dál
kirallie chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Poor Angeal! So Cloud sent him the messages? Did they never find a way in the future to help? Poor Seph having Cloud run before he woke. Hope he keeps his word this time and stays. Poor Zack when he learns his mentor is gone.
AnonymousGuest chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
-blushes- love it!
AkakiNeko chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
That was amazing :3 I can't believe i just found this fanfiction now! Its been a long time since you updated, though. So, please update! :3 I wish to see more SephCloud too... And I do have to say I am curious of what will happened as to Angeal and Genesis too!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
DAMN. I really wanted more *pout*
JackFrost14 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
-blush- love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
you do know that this chapter and the one before it are both labeled chapter 7 right?
Another chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
I love this story so much! Please update! I have so many questions, like; is Angeal going to tell the others about what he knows? Why is Genesis having second thoughts about things? Will Tifa be even more in love with Cloud because of his awesomeness? Because if so, she is going to be horribly disappointed...
kat1316 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
please please please update *gets down on knees with hands clasped*
kat1316 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
My sincere condolences on the death or your grandmother :(
kat1316 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013