Reviews for Rewind
guest chapter 3 . 8/9
Your story is well written I just hope you wont make your ANs too long. They seem to be increasing each chapter and aren't relevant to the story.
Interesting
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 7/5
I can just imagine Aeris and Zack in the Lifestream cooing over cute little child Cloud I'm hhhooo so in love with smol Mommas boy Cloud its too precious O just wanna hug him
Faery66 chapter 19 . 5/3
Hope to read more soon.

D
Serinity Dawn chapter 19 . 4/30
Please please phrase come back and write more in this story! I love it! You are a very talented writer!
Sara chapter 19 . 4/6
I've reread this story (again) and it's as magical as ever! A part of me will always hope for more chapters and an ending, but those 19 keep making me smile and dream so I'm happy. Thank you.
Eveleech chapter 9 . 1/24
Well, I'm not a fan of Basilton's Professor Strife to be honest. I didn't like Cloud portrayed as a murderer and deciding to be a doctor/scientist/Professor. So far, he would feel at least some pity for anyone he kills, for people mostly than monsters(since they are dehumanized in the FF universe since they are not human). He doesn't go around killing people because he wants to, it was in defense and if he didn't kill villains that had a superweapon(Scarlet, Heidegger) and people turned into dangerous enhancements of themselves(Hojo, Sephiroth), well a lot of innocent lives would be killed.
Eveleech chapter 1 . 1/24
No, when Cloud says "a Remnant wouldn't know" he feels pity for Kadaj and his brothers, he does not give them a mocking smirk. He just frowns.
Astrido chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
great story, i'd like it very much if you go on with it.
cheers
maya
noname chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Your angsty stuff comes way better than politics. Actually, it's much better than in many top rated fics I read so far. At least Cloud can do something aside from brooding and tearlessy crying, although dialogues are too short for my tastes, there's like tons of text only with small bits of talking.
noname chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
please, Shinra with all of their budget could take care of any treat from Vincent by running another pr campaign. There were quite a lot of medical experiments on students and soldiers in the US in 60s,perfectly legal, not to mention excused researchers from Japanese concentration camps who then, again, worked legally for the government; Dr. Hojo is a little, kind boy compared to them. Can't remember any of mutinies, though. And as for the world-dominating Shinra, why wouldn't they simply eliminate a treat of Vincent, say, right after he left the hq?
WishingWanderer chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Awesome story. Can't wait for the update! Will Genesis and Angeal be saved. What about Shelke? She would be under Hojo care. Will Cloud save her from Deepground? Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Two-Stomach chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I wish Cloud would get an ice cream... Or more like that thing where you get caramel and put it on a spoon and roll snow all over it... I don't know if a rural mountain town would have something like icecream, but maybe it is even easier to make there than anywhere else.
I am talking to much about a small AN rather than the chapter
Two-Stomach chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
ugh
I wanna cry
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
coooool
you actually acknowledge that cloud is very obviously mentally ill and don't make fun of him