Reviews for New All Over
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 11 . 6/24
One of the the best fics! How it gets updated more!
Charmedguy1993 chapter 11 . 4/11
Update soon please
I stopped reading a few paragraphs in. You cannot judge the intent of someone on the potential yet never treaded opportunity of a person. This isn't the same as the judicial requirement of outcomes equaling intent BECAUSE THE OUTCOME DOESN'T MATCH THE CYNICAL VIEW. A law is racist if a race is disproportionally damaged, regardless of the explicit word of law or intent. A law isn't racist if, say a bank breaks the system to disproportionally affect a race if they ignore an existing law to make the flaw, say, by citing completely different rates, when all other factors are equal, and there is already a law against that. If they break that existing law to fuck up the new law, the law isn't racist, well, not necessarily.

It's convoluted to put blame where no real blame can be lain. Here's a simpler explanation, they don't know what's different. Here's a kid, doesn't know his left shoe from a hippogriff, and as much as I can help I will, only I don't know what the fuck this ignorant kid knows or doesn't know. He doesn't have anyone looking after him so, despite our difficult finances I'll provide things for him as if our own child.

Now Mumbles is a little more difficult. How the fuck do the wards work? How long did he know about the Horcrux thing? Does the knowledge that he's going to die, and needs to die to *maaybe* be able to live, does that block him out? Basically, I posit that he was working blind, didn't have a frame of reference on abuse, and would be nearly impossible to identify without being explicitly told. His major behavior is likely similar to many muggleborn, trying to grasp every inch of magic, and is understandable as such. His aunt's sister was killed for magic, so their reluctance is likewise understandable, some huge motherficker breaks in their house and they panic the fuck out, understandable. Maybe a stretch, but not impossible especially considering Hagrid probably didn't report that incident, with his abuse of magic and all.

Eh, frankly, I don't care either way, im nowhere near caught up on this and have no intention of reading further. Goodbye.
Kain129 chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
keep it coming
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Guess Angel is finally figuring it out and learning that he can have a family. Is Daniel going to meet the others?
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
At least now Angel is listening to Harry. I am surprised that so many are actually coming to the island. Wonder how Harry and the others will react when they see Ron and if Ron has grown up at all.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Hopefully they will find Angel soon and get him to listen.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Bet this reunion goes a little weird. Will Angel come back to Calway?
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
How will everyone else react or will Ginny have let them know that Harry and the others would probably not come back.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Will Ron find them or will he miss them again. I am surprised that they did not remember that he had it.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Looks like someone finally told Ron about how he acted and gave Severus a chance for peace.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Looks like he will at least have Hermione and Neville with him and not worry about the Weasley's who will want him to get back with Ginny and Ron's jealousy.
Merle chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Okay, you made me cry at the last scene. That does not happen very often. Perfect.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I am reminded all over why I enjoy this fic as I begin to re-read it.
Btw, I am conflicted about young Tom Riddle Jr. On the one hand, I believe he was a psychopath. The condition can run in families (see uncle Morfin), he kills a rabbit, there is the charisma, lying, temper, etc. On the other, not all people with psychopathic tendencies become killers. With a (heck of a lot of) support, love, and gentle guidance, these individuals can be fully functional members of society with functional relationships. Now, this is a rather recent development in psychiatry, so Dumbledore would not have known.
On the other hand, he proved he was a horrible teacher. Not only did he judge Tom for once and all over the course of a single conversation with an eleven year old CHILD, he responded the boy's attempts to prove himself with intimidation/disparaging comments. It is inevitable that teachers will have their favorites and least favorites, but the students should never be aware of who falls into which group. And getting into a power struggle with a student means that, no matter who wins, the teacher has let the situation get too far. Shame on Dumbledore for exerting his authority like that over a little boy.
If there was any chance Tom might have been able to trust the people who were supposed to take care of him, Dumbledore took it away.
I do not hate Dumbledore either. But in addition to the mess-up with young Tom, I think he wore too many of those eye-searing hats. The one that fit him least was educator.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015