Reviews for Am I lovesick?
NJPickleFiend chapter 25 . 10/27/2010
Awwww, it's like the baby fluff in mine! Teehee! I loved it! Karin's so beyond outgoing; she pesters her cousins so much, it's a riot! Maybe I missed it, but I wonder if it's just that or another reason why Yami and Atem can't stand her? As for Jenna, she's very observant and almost poetic in her thoughts; she's a great way to really focus on colors, expressions, even the simplest things, like walking, seem to become a whole other, flowing language that you just can't help but be entraced by. Great job! Your characterization skills do not let you, or any of the other readers, down! Keep it up! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Happy writing!

(PS: Sorry about the delay with the next chapter of my story. I've been pretty busy lately, and on top of that, I think the weather over here is making me sick. That's what I get for living in Jersey.)
Sara Darkotter chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
Acck! Mary Alice! No!
NJPickleFiend chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
Oh my god! I think this was my favorite chapter yet! You kept Leena so in character, and I loved the dream sequence! The plot was amazing; the trickery of Mary-Alice's evil scheme was brilliant. I was entirely convinced Kaiba was really sending for her! And not only is Leena being incapacitated, but Mary-Alice is in the HOUSE? What's going to happen to Mokuba? And Leena? How will Kaiba retaliate? You have to update soon; I don't think I can take the suspense! And I am currently in the process of writing chapter 8. It should be done soon; today if I type fast enough. Lolz... Awesomesauce... Keep up the amazing work! Happy writing!
Sara Darkotter chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
*Snicker* I can see the blush now...

When does Karin come back? She's worn away the carpet and shredded several items, so I decided to find out in hopes impatient destruction will stop-Karin NO!
jeniashi chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
i was getting kinda confused on wether or not Atem was in a pairning but he is I feel bad for Letia she is such a sweet character. I loved the part with the strawberry!
NJPickleFiend chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
Oh, I loved this chapter! I was beginning to wonder if Atemu was in a pairing or not; I'd never guess that it would be with Letia! (Come to think of it, I'd also not initially known that Letia was the "girl scout" at Leena's door until I reread the chapter recently.) I do feel awful for her, though; here she has a chance to be happy but there's an ulterior motive also that kinda squashes that, just when it seems that Atemu is just as interested in her as she is in him (genuinely). I wonder how she'll ever escape Mary-Alice's evil clutches. And you were right to not add another POV this chapter; it was just as long with as much a balance of fluff and plot as you wanted, and just as satisfying. Keep up the great work! Happy writing!
NJPickleFiend chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
jeniashi chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
this was a good chapter I really like Faye.
SimpleDuality chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
;) Sup Lovely? I kind of wished someone got their bones broken TT Amii wants Bam BAM! Any who keep it up, I really do Love your Story. Easy on the mind 3
NJPickleFiend chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
Wow! Amazing chapter! The action between Marik putting the beatdown of Mary-Alice was intense and satisfying. :) I can't wait to see what Marik does with the Millennium Ring. Will he give it back or dangle it just out of Bakura's reach? I'm beyond hyped. I really want to see more! Update soon, please! Happy writing!
jeniashi chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
hi! so i read ch 20 and 21 and they were amazing i love karin shes so funny. Poor Jenna and um your kinda gettin jipped by people just anwering the questions. But I think the answer to your music instrumnet question is a clarinet and trumpet? Thats what my little brother said..
NJPickleFiend chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
O.O Woooooooowwwwwww! Malik and Marik have arrived! Uh, Malik's Marik's yami, right? Or is it the other way around? I think I'm right with the first one. Hmmmm, Ace is an interesting character (how DO you keep track of all the OCs running around?). I can't wait to see more of her and what her relationship is to both Ake and Psycho Lady. And that is a very interesting plot twist; I'd like to see how you manage to achieve it and make it flow with the realism of the story. Then again, you've got the Millennium Items in the story, too, so maybe they DO have power after all? Hmmm, great job! I can't wait to see who's next. *crosses fingers* Please be Kaiba, please be Kaiba, please be Kaiba...

Kaiba: Who keeps *sneeze* saying *sneeze* my name?

Me: Hi Kaiba! BleedingAutumn updated! I'm hoping you're in a chapter soon to come. Have you found out where Mary-Alice is hiding? You really need to update your satellites. You're losing your touch, Kaiba.

Kaiba: *glares* If I recall, YOU were the one trying to hunt her down. My technology was making it easier for you, and there's nothing wrong with my satellites.

Me: Well, then, Mr. Smarty, why haven't we FOUND her yet?

Kaiba: It's called "rightful ownership". You own Leena, she own Mary-Alice. You can't kill off a character just because you really, really want to. Leena! Make me coffee!

Leena: Yes, Mr. Kaiba! I'm on it! *runs off*

Me: Now look what you've done! You've gone and pushed her away! Go get her, lover boy! *shoves Kaiba offscreen* Anyway, great job! Can't wait to see what's next! Happy writing!
NJPickleFiend chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
Awwww, this was so cute! I loved this chapter so much! So Yami's finally asked Tea out... And Karin is hilarious! But isn't it a bit odd that she has knives in public and doesn't get arrested? (Come to think of it, during the whole YuGiOh! Series, there's never been any mention of police or anything, even when Marik was making his crazy traps and Dartz was stealing people's souls.) Hmmmm... I really wonder what's going to happen next? Will Mary-Alice make an appearance? Or... KAIBA? *le GASP* What will happen? What could that psychopath be plotting next? You've got me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more!

(And just a note: I kind of feel you're being cheated out of quality reviews when people review with only the answer to a question. I just have this little thing at the back of my mind asking What if they didn't read the chapter and just reviewed the answer just to have their character in the story? NOT ACCUSING ANYONE! Just wanted to point that out.)

Keep up the amazing work! Happy writing! *drinks chocolate milk*
Sara Darkotter chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
Amane.

Amane bakura. Younger sister to Ryou. In canon, killed by car crash.
Suzie Tsurugi White Tiger Naku chapter 19 . 10/21/2010
37! There's 37 beeps. And I finally got Maria's(the oc for bakura) info and picture done. I hate being sick
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »