Reviews for A Madness Most Discreet
SlitheringRoots chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
uuuughhhh this story is so amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for, a simple boy meets boy high school story so please if you have any time update soon!
brynn.brigham chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Oh please come and finish this story! I love it so much!
SaraSaraT chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
I hope you will be finishing this story. Thanks x
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
OHMYLAND what a great story! sweet and confusing teen angst! love it!
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Hi, are you going to continue this story? I looked at your other blog and it is not continued there either...i like this story a lot, I hope you have not abandoned it.
TheHiddenAngel chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
at least he doest groan out edwards name in surprise from being torn from his fantasies love it hope you update soon
Robsblueeyes chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Lol, it's a good job it was Emmett and nobody else. I'm so glad that what Lauren has been spreading around at school has triggered Jasper into telling Eric, it seems now that he is relaxing a little more and maybe he can see now the benefits of people knowing. No matter what there will always be bigots like Tyler around but the majority of people couldn't care less. Yes, it will be a surprise and Lauren will be all 'I told you so' but then people just get on with their lives.

I've really enjoyed this, following the boys through their 'explorations' and 'discoveries', lol. I really hope you come back to it and finish it, I'd love to find out how everything works out for our Edward and Jasper.

Robsblueeyes chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm, has Edward gone back to school and done something, has he been provoked? Will whatever's happened provoke Jasper in to reacting, in to coming out? I'm wondering if he'll decide to write the article and out himself and Edward within it, it could be a perfect way for him as he won't actually have to speak the words. I wish he wasn't so frightened, I wish he could be braver.

Robsblueeyes chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I feel for Jasper, I really do but can't he see that his refusal to come out and acknowledge that he's gay, that he's with Edward is going to damage their relationship. Edward will only tolerate him saying he's not ready for so long and then he will start to see it as a rejection of him and think that Jasper's embarrassed of him. Jasper is embarrassed and I think that's a natural reaction for him, I think he'd be embarrassed even if he was with a girl but less so just because that would fit within society's constraints of 'normal'. Jasper's beginning to feel the pressure from all sides to come out and he's scared to death but he needs to do it, he needs to take control or else people will find out accidentally and possibly, for him, in an embarrassing way which could be disastrous and hurtful to so many people. The question is, how are you going to give him the balls to do the right thing and come out before he's found out?

Robsblueeyes chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Uh-oh! Jasper is really going to have to tell Eric, I know he's scared of peoples reactions and what they might say or do to him but if Eric is the friend he thinks he is then he'll accept Jasper just the way he is. Eric will be more hurt if he finds out by himself that Jasper's gay, the lack of trust Jasper is showing in Eric could ruin their friendship. It's time for Jasper to start getting braver, he can't spend his life either feeling ashamed or apologising for what he is and who he loves.

Robsblueeyes chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
You'd think from all the FF I read that I'd know which base involved what but I don't, lol, of course even I can work out what a home run is and I'm guessing that 3rd base is everything but actual sex. Lol, Jasper was so embarrassed by his talk with Rose, there's no way I'd be able to talk about this sort of thing with my brother so I understand his squirming, hahaha! How does Jasper think that he's going to be able to not tell his parents he's gay? If he was older and about to move to go to college I could understand how that might almost work but even then it would become impossible. He can't hide from them forever they could be around for the next forty or fifty odd years, has he thought about that and all it would imply? Probably not, he is only sixteen after all, do we ever see the bigger picture at that age?

Robsblueeyes chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Oh my God, thank fuck for that I was nearly having heart failure. I couldn't work out what had gone wrong and everyone was acting like it was over and I thought I was missing something and then it dawned on me of course, they're sixteen, horny, hormonal and inarticulate boys. *phew* I'm glad that the others got them together and they finally, in their own unique way, managed to talk about it. *sighs with relief*

Robsblueeyes chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
So Edward's learning the joys and frustrations of having a fuck hot boyfriend and coming before he gets to the main event, lol, it happens to the best of them and he is only sixteen he shouldn't feel too bad about it. I did wonder if they were going to switch. Is Edward ready for this? He may become addicted to Jasper's cock...hmmm, never mind, he already is, bwahahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Awww, they're so sweet and falling in love with each other.

Robsblueeyes chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I need a lie down after that, do you think they'll make room for me? That was effin hot and no I'm not a perv 'cause your boys are legal in the UK. *grins* I'm thinking Edward had a bit of a moment at the end there, bless him.