Reviews for To Want
SparkleGamer07 chapter 12 . 4/4
I really liked this story! Though I can't stand love triangles, I am interested in see what the out come is :3
Flabeberen chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ok I've finished this fanfiction like 3 times now and just it gives me such emotions okay I think about it all the time
So I wanted to ask if there was any way that someone making fanart from it would make you uncomfortable?

-Tsrbrkr
Cookie Brain chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
So cute :3
Love 3
But I'd really like to know what happend to Green Vio and Schadow :P
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Please keep going!
PiscaSan chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Wow. Can I just say that this is my favourite 4 swords fanfic so far? It is very well written and I'm just loving the story! Thank you so much for writting this ;u; Please take your time to continue it (if you are thinking in doing that). Once again thank you and good luck!
gwendolyndark chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Please please please finish this! If only for me! You left me hanging! D; pleeeeeaaaase!
Comix and Co chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
OOOhhhhhhhhhhh please write more! Pleeeaaaseeee?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
vios not that much of a turd :[ lol at my stupid face
WHAAAAAT chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Epic story- please finish it! I think you deserve a cookie *gives cookie* Cookies are reserved for only the best fanfics- and if you write more you get more! But why did Green kiss Vio?! When Shadow finds out he will brutally murder Green, burn the body and then use the ashes as confetti... I'm so violent...
gwendolyndark chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
What must I say for you to finish this? O.O FINISH IT. I literally read this in two hours it was so good! -drool- love! I shall give you many many heart pieces for updating!
gwendolyndark chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
TheMysticalQ chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I feel so bad for the good guys. Red is worried about Blue, Green is about to fight evil (Curse you, cliffhanger!), Blue is getting more sick, Vio is injured and conflicted, and Shadow is love-deprived. They need some luck, and it better be good, too!
kamimimi chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
Le gasp! Whatever will happen next!
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
WHAAAAAATTTT? Green? Why on earth did you kisss Vio?

Great, just complicate things more than they already are, wy don't you.

Anywayz, I started reading this randomly, and as soon as I cleared the first chapter, I seriously could not stop.

I love this!

I love Blue in this state because of how sweet he is to Red. I hope he stays like that when he is feeling better.

Awwwwww and I hope everything turns out alright in the end.

WHy the heck would Green kiss Vio *pondering*

How knows?

Guess we will have to find out in the next couple of chapters!
RayHollowsArchive chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Oooooooooooooh shadow and green have the hots for Vio? how interesting!