Reviews for Stranger than Fanfiction
Zarbapha chapter 5 . 6/22
I would've liked to see that cat fight- excersises in futility have a special charm about them.
Conceptualist chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
*reads awesome story*

Alright! This is great, I'm gonna read the next chapter right away!

*notices that there is no chapter past chapter 4*

Okay. I guess I can wait. I'll just put it on my favorites list and be patient. After all, the author notes did say "I'm sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I'll try to get better on the next one."

*notices that it was last updated two years ago*

You know what. I'll just make a semi-funny review and go ask the author if he will ever continue this story.

*clicks the review button*

Hmm. How can I make this semi-funny... I know!

*types out "*reads awesome story" ect*
b.aka-chan xD chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
i love this story! the plot and this narrator-thingy are awesome :D
X-elemental chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
This is unlike anything I've found, even though the idea at first glance may not appear so original, given the plethora of 4th-wall breakers in fiction.

Favved. It may not be among the most enthralling, heartwarming, thrilling, etc. I've read, but it is unique.
roughstar333 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
this is hilarious keep up the work (P.S. can shinji have a harem? )
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
le
Are you fucking kidding me.
CrossyCross chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Oh god, this is HILARIOUS.

Keep at it! This is good. DAMN good.
Heaven Canceler chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Oh God! This is awesome. Sure, there were other stories with a similar premise, but this is just so funny. By the way, you really trolled us there. I cannot think of Mayumi as a love interest no matter how I look at it. Who knows, maybe you are going for multiple love interests. Love Triangles are a common theme in any story and then there are the supporting love interests.
Dragonwarz50 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Inspiring. Truly inspiring.
GroveWolf chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
pretty good, is ayanami going to throw her hat into the ring? are any of these girls crazy?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
ehhehee
iamjustanotherguy chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Can I request Misato for one of the bad dates...I request Misato. Pleasee!

Oh well on with the review. It looks good didn't find any grammar mistakes the whole thing seems real interesting and can I hope that the love interest is Asuka...cause well not for the obvious bad end, but that way he would have to earn his happy end...that and there are a lot of ways you can turn severe psychological childhood trauma into comedy...can't really think of any right now but I'm sure you could do it...or it could be a bad end with a kill-em-all kind of thing...that way you won't have to worry about a sequel...right?

-justanotherguy
Duder Skanks chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Mari Makinami cameo plz? Also, Asuka ends up contributing to his "downfall". Then again, so does Rei, Misato, and even Kowaru technically...
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
"solved within a confined time-span". Well that rules out Rei, Kaworu and Misato, which are incidentally all my favourite Shinji pairings. Coincidence? I think not.

Compared to those, Asuka's issues could conceivably be dealt with in a relatively confined timespan. Except something I can't quite put my finger on seems to indicate that this romance would result in everyone in the world being dead and the world being ash.

It would be a lot easier to just hook up with an emotionally stable peer that has absolutely no connection with the weekly apocalypse. So maybe Hikari and Shinji go on their double date and get along much better with each other than their respective dates. Maybe their love will be the kind to inspire Shinji to man up and protect his loved ones with all his might, Hikari providing him the emotional support no one else in the entire world seems capable of.

Nah. Players gonna play, haters gonna hate, and Shinji gonna suffer. Being Shinji is suffering.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Surprisingly readable format (and goodness, the potential for meta!). Strange use of adult characters resembling Kaworu and Rei, interesting curveball with Karen Eiffel. Looking forward to more.