Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 27 . 5/25
This story is absolutely incredible. So well done. I'm utterly disappointed that you've decided not to finish it, but I'm thrilled that you went so far. Thank you for writing this story, and I hope that one day you'll decide to continue.
BloodyFairySarah chapter 20 . 5/7
I really liked that unexpected development of Tom's proposal :)
It made my think of my fanfiction. They also tend to add in things I didn't even think of.
Lunacom chapter 26 . 2/21
I just found this series and now it’s over. I understand. I was the same way with none of the talent. I think Bella’s reaction to “Evan” would have been hostility once she learned of his position. Not being homophobic but more like an unknown person being so close to her Lord. She would be most suspicious and crazy enough to be passively disrespectful to “Evan” when her true lord wasn’t around.
tamashiyuki chapter 27 . 2/16
Very good!
Good work!
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 27 . 2/7
I think something is wrong with your link, I tried to go to the first one and instead I got a, rather annoying, alert from Microsoft that there was a virus on my computer. I couldn't close out of it for the life of me. They also said they'd be forced to close my windows, but it didn't happen so I can only guess it was bullshit or something like that.

But I'm sad to see your not continuing, but none the less I liked reading and thanks for the links.
fizu.khaira chapter 27 . 1/21
hi, are you still check this story? i can't find the story that already adopted, can you renew the information?
this is a great story and i'm really hope that i can continue to read it, thank you
Lissiana Shorai chapter 27 . 1/5
Hach,
Ich liebe die Story.
Es macht total Spaß immer wieder zu lesen wie Harry seinen Begleiter kennenlernt und ihm näher kommt.
Ehe er Tom richtig kennenlernt und dieser in seiner Nähe akzeptiert.
Oder wie Harry zu seinem Lehrling ernannt wird.
Oder ach es gibt so viele tolle Szenen in dieser Story.
Das Gesamtpaket hier macht einfach nur Fun.

Es wäre echt klasse wenn es mal weiter gehen würde.

Lg Lissi XD
hey, I know you have stopped writing this story but hopefully you would read this review. I am unable to find both the authors who have adopted your story, I would be grateful if you could help me. I am not a member on ffnet, just a reader, so if you could leave the information on any of your stories that you are updating it would be very helpful
Love this story, wish you didnt discontinue. Thanx for writing!
Its2InTheMorning chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
I never used to understand why people read slash, but I get it now! I really, really get it now! Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the wonders of slash!
reptoholic chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
reptoholic chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
reptoholic chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
Awesome. Awesome
reptoholic chapter 24 . 11/22/2017
Wardssss
reptoholic chapter 23 . 11/22/2017
Put some compulsions on the little ass to learn and read
2,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »