Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness
summertime3579 chapter 23 . 5/27
Hi Love your story it's awesome but I wanted to mention that raio da morte translates to death ray not lightning death and raio de morte would be ray of death. I don't know if you wanted to use the actual translation or not but in case you did... Anyway like I said great story love it!
Adunaphel1 chapter 27 . 5/26
Both stories are awesome! :)
Hermione was told that his mom knew, but here he's saying he's an orphan?
I love this fix please continue it
Rose chapter 27 . 4/25
Can you not finish one bloody story? You just need to stop writing completely! Save us the heartache
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 27 . 3/26
I Looked at Darth_Keyara and she has no posts as for Danyealle-sama im unable to read it due to the site being blocked on my computer as this was updated two years ago i was wondering if maybe there is another author who has adopted it?
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 27 . 3/11
U lied it doesn't work
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
This is an amazing story, I'm sad to know you've abandoned it.
TG28 chapter 26 . 2/28
I've just finished reading this story (both parts) for the second time, and I think it's one of the best stories I've read. This is fan fiction at its very best. I realize this wonderfully talented author is no longer active - in fanfiction at least - but I owe her many thanks for the beautiful stories she's given us.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 27 . 1/31
absolutely loved this fic with all my heart. if ever you suddenly get the inspiration to pick it up again i would read it in a heartbeat
AsuraHozuki801 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
that was beatiful ;u;
Marie Antoinette chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
That was a wonderful fic. I was reading it for all week - when I woke up, when I was in school, when I was supposed to doing my homework and at nights too. I'm in love with this fic. Honestly. Great job, dearie. I appreciate your hard work and I'm so sorry that you don't feel like ending this. D":
I prefer dark!Harry fanfiction than ordinary, canon Harry so it would be great if you ever write something like that again. This fic will stay in my mind for a long time. Thank you for it. 3

/ Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my mother language.
I speak Polish. And what's your superpower? D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
hallo
Ich liebe diese FF ich kann aber leider
nicht finden wo es weiter geht
Craaaaazaylaaaaday chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
I understand that writing is your own choice and I just want to thank you for your works, I love them all
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Me again. Still live ur story but I'm having trouble finding the adopted stories maybe u can send a link to my inbox?
2,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »