Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness
My heart aches that you lost love for this, but I completely understand. It is beautiful. And I completely thank you for what you've done. Xoxox
Jessica Capasso chapter 27 . 7/27
so I found this story recently and I absolutely love it. I checked both of the continuation links, but neither of the stories are available so I wondered if you would allow me to continue it. I don't usually post on this site anymore, preferring to use AO3, but in this case I could do both. I would also be very interested to follow your notes and the partial chapter listed if that's a concern.
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 27 . 7/24
I can't seem to find either continuation of the story- the ones on . Darth Keyara's profile is empty, and I can't even find Danyealle-sama on this site. I was following her on , but now what do I do?
Lelu Kitakaze chapter 27 . 7/22
I still love this story, even though it wasn't completed by you (kinda wish it had been completed, but I understand your reason for not continuing). I have read what the others have written during and after chapter 26, but I feel like it just isn't the same to me. -shrugs- But your stories did inspire me to write what I have already written, albeit that one isn't finished and I don't know when I'll finish it. A Shadowed Life however, was the story I decided to make after reading your story, Seer, New Beginning, and another story. If it wasn't for mostly the inspiration I got from your story and theirs I'm not sure I would have ever made A Shadowed Life, more or less because of my horrid grammar and spelling issues (which I can't help because of my learning disability.) but none the less I did them and I'm quite proud of them regardless of the issues in them. I just wanna thank you for being a great inspiration to me and I hope you continue to be an awesome writer.
Fantastic chapter, I adore this revelation about Luna. Thank you for writing!
Izchicuautli chapter 27 . 5/23
I was so excited to find such a well written fic. Delighted even, particularly since it was so long and completed. Then I saw a continuation and my heart broke when I read "discontinued" in the summary.

I tried reading the other authors, but one is basically non-existent and the other does it no justice. The writing styles are too different for my taste and it just put me off completely. I really wish you would reconsider and maybe decide to pick this little orphan back up at some point. A talented writer like yourself is rare, particularly one who can pull of writing over 200,000 words and still have a good plot going without a million holes in it.

Congratulations on a fantastically written story. I sincerely wish you decide to complete some of your works and delight us readers with them.
Devidakk chapter 23 . 3/28
„Only true nemesis”... Where is cat, dark laugh and lab?
Devidakk chapter 17 . 3/28
„Kill or be killed”... I smell something... Flowey are you there?
Devidakk chapter 17 . 3/28
Why I knew that Harry will be with Draco?
Devidakk chapter 10 . 3/19
Charlus Potter... it's somehow reminds me about Charles vi Britannia...
4michelle3 chapter 1 . 3/18
I really hope you decide to finish this one day the first one was excellent and this one will be too when it's finished
this series is one of the most amazing series ive ever read. Tom/Harry's relationship's progress is just the way i imagined it to be. im really sad that this is discontinued but its okay! You did a great job :)))
alyssia.reid chapter 7 . 3/7
Haha Thor :-) :-)
H
waterdemon9 chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Hey there I know it's been like forever but I just wanted to let you know that the author Darth Keyara has a completely emptied profile and your story isn't up there here on ffn. However it is up on affn. I'll be sorry to have you not writing this anymore but I am glad glad that you have found someone to actually take over for you!

Waterdemon9