Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness
Pain chapter 2 . 1/26
On second thought just DELETE ALL your stories since you NEVER finish ANY of them.
Pain chapter 1 . 1/26
Just delete the story if you plan NEVER to update it again *sigh* tired of fan-writers with stories they never finish and most of them are so good that it's a pain to see them left to rot. JUST DELETE IT.
G.Potter93 chapter 27 . 1/20
In a state of total devastation. Can't believe it's stopped.
I can't access any of the 2 adoption story's either so I'm pretty much in a state of denial!
Fantastic story.
Ardens Lumen chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
I thought that Harry would cry)) Awww they are sooo romantic!))
Ardens Lumen chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
So soft, so sweet) Love it to bits)
Knightcase chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
Die story von Keyara kann nicht gefunden werden.
Was tun?
Yenaya chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
It's supposed to be paternal, not fraternal. Fraternal means pertaining to a brother or brothers. Like mama and papa, it's supposed to be maternal and paternal.
tib chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
I really wish you would continue this story. I read continuations but I didn't like them. It's not that authors are bad but I like your pen.

Sometimes I get really angry to you for abandoned this story but I understand you have no time.

It is the best dark Harry, LV/HP slash story I came across so far. I'm in awe how you managed "Harry gone dark" thingy so logical and realistic.

I read your all discontinued ones even I know they're discontinued. I was really sad when I realize you are inactive but when you update Rebirth I was hopeful maybe you continue this one too.

I don't know if it's possible to continue a story after adoption (I'm a new fan fiction reader who dig all fan fiction websites like a puppy in a new garden and there are all those rules and such) but if you have time please continue.
RforRiddle chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
I enjoy your work a lot. I was aware that all your fics are incomplete/discontinued but decided to read them anyway. No other abandoned fic left me so miserable as this one. I will be checking adopted story but still... it it saddens me greatly, however, I can understand all your reasons. Anyway, thank you a lot for writing, hopefully you will find some time to write something new as all your works are great!
Gleas chapter 27 . 6/24/2015
I believe the second fic on ffnet is removed for some reason, can't find it. And I really don't want to read someone else's take on this... you're writing is just so good that I think I'll leave this fic unfinished rather than risk spoiling it XD!
Gleas chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Yes, Harry chats too much... I think he is having Ron syndrome actually but I suppose we can assume Draco knows occlumency at the least
Gleas chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Luna is the best! so adorable lol she's like my favorite kid in HP world
Gleas chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Ugh Doesn't Tom hate that particular muggle name of his father?! Why can't they both take on... I don't know 'Slytherin' as their name?
Gleas chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
I think Harry talks too much as a dark wizard XD! But the speech was appropriately terrifying, I suppose
Gleas chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
Technically... the fake prophecy is fulfilled... XD! Voldemort knows love and I believe is much more tempered in his approach after Harry came to him... technically speaking, of course, Harry vanquished the evil dark overlord, replacing him with sometimes evil brilliant lord of the dark (Arguably he was always there but we all know he goes insane without some bits of his personality...) So, Fake prophecy, check, real prophecy double check -shrug- win win
2,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »