Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness
Devidakk chapter 17 . 11h
„Kill or be killed”... I smell something... Flowey are you there?
Devidakk chapter 17 . 12h
Why I knew that Harry will be with Draco?
Devidakk chapter 10 . 3/19
Charlus Potter... it's somehow reminds me about Charles vi Britannia...
4michelle3 chapter 1 . 3/18
I really hope you decide to finish this one day the first one was excellent and this one will be too when it's finished
this series is one of the most amazing series ive ever read. Tom/Harry's relationship's progress is just the way i imagined it to be. im really sad that this is discontinued but its okay! You did a great job :)))
alyssia.reid chapter 7 . 3/7
Haha Thor :-) :-)
H
waterdemon9 chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Hey there I know it's been like forever but I just wanted to let you know that the author Darth Keyara has a completely emptied profile and your story isn't up there here on ffn. However it is up on affn. I'll be sorry to have you not writing this anymore but I am glad glad that you have found someone to actually take over for you!

Waterdemon9
NourBG7 chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
oh this is just amazing writing!
NourBG7 chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
amazing! im in love! :) i actually teared !
NourBG7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
the old goat! ughhh he infuriates mee soo much and the more i realize how he could have manipulated Harry's like the more i see it in the canon!
amazing chapter!
much love
NourBG7 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
amaziinnggggg
Mythking94 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Loved the way you did that transition. I had to think it over a bit before I understood what was happening.
scarlettmeadows chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
Tears in my eyes :)
jepetto650 chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
Would really love to finish this. Any chance you wanna pick this back up? Pleeeeaasse?
2,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »