Reviews for The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth
Ultimateblack chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Oh heavens this story is CHAOTIC ou had me wondering if Gennai had gone insane. Nice one :)
Taka ichijouji chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Good story. Glad I discovered it.
ju1i3Oh chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
That was the most amazingly written Digimon fic I have ever read! Loved the story line, the way you interpreted the characters was amazing! It should definitely be turned into a movie! :D
Rabbit Serenity chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved this story when I was 10, back in 2000 when you had your old Kenyako site, and I love it to this day, 12 years later.

I was wondering if you still had any fanart laying around from it? I remember drawing a lot when I was young, printing out the chapters and reading them in school. I never got to scan them in and submit them to you and now they're lost.

It'd be nice to possibly draw a little for you now. This story holds so much nostalgia for me.
DEATH2Takarifans chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I hate the Takari crap! They didn't even get together in the series, so I wish people would drop it! Also, have you ever heard of Ken and Wormmon? He's a Digidestined last I heard, and he should be with them at the party, not joining them later! I don't like this story! HATE Takari!
Aldamonburst chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
the partners are freaking children! Yeah!
magiccat chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
inf you make a seqeul (I now i speld it wrong)

a kareoke nigt with all the lycris songs

google head , crash the bingo , ai no kishi, fly high

yolei finds ken izzy figting

hawkmon gets pissed at them all the couples from this story please!
AsabethBlue chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Holy! I read this story years (reads over 10) ago and loved it dearly. It's taken me all this time to find it again 8B
magiccat chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this is MY favoriet story like hawkmon
magiccat chapter 15 . 11/8/2008
the best story ever (want more)
nerdynovelist11 chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
I wish I would've found this fic earlier. The first time I started reading it [which was yesterday] I couldn't stop! So here I am finished a day later! I absolutely loved it. It was amazing. If I wanted to I could tell you all the things I loved about it, but that would take too long.

I do wish you would've explained what happened to each of them at the end, but it's such a small downside that i don't really care.

You're an amazing author and I hope to see more from you. I've never really been able to come up with such a complex idea, but you seemed to be able to just fine. It just shows how different each author is from the next.

awesome job!
dorkiss chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
wow...this story really leaves me speechless. I wish I had read it earlier, but I really appreciate great fics like this one nowadays. I kind of wish your epilouge had rounded out what happneded to everyone, but that's such a small thing that I hardly care...this is a truly amazing story.
Artemis of the Ice chapter 16 . 4/8/2006
I was undergoing extreme nostalgia pains for Digimon, mourning the fandom's essential death- but it has been over six years- when I stumbled upon this story during some fave-list hopping.

I have this to say: Nicely done.

I have this to add: I realise it's an old story, so I shan't nitpick.

And I have to thank you: You've helped ease some of that painful, painful nostalgia. And Kenyako withdrawal. _;
Inkbug chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
Please, please, please write a sequal! I really loved this fic! Actually this is the (I think) first Ken/Miyako fic I ever really read! Well, it really was more of an action adventure thing! I love how you put the romance in there! Most people only do one or the other and don't see how it can be a truly great plot device *chuckles evily* But like I said I truly hope you write a sequal!
susi chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
oh WOW I loved your story! and that's not someting I say to everyone. I only review the ones i really like.