Reviews for Arcana
AcetaBells chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
such a good read, i loved it! i feel like it could be canon: could even contribute to Aro wanted to end didyme (jealousy). now i want to read a fic set in the twilight time about sulpicia
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
J'ai beaucoup aimé... j'aime les citrons... j'aime par contre les citrons entourés d'une belle histoire.

Celle-ci en fait définitivement partie!

Je suis étonné qu'elle n'ait pas plus de review. Peut-être est-ce, à cause que c'est un sujet tabou.

une jeune grand-maman de 50 ans!
Fleur50 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
début prometteur. original.
DivaMommy chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
The only word I can think after reading this is lovely.
Jessypt chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
This was utterly breathtaking. Their love story is heartbreaking and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this!

Jess xoxo
mycrookedsmile chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
this was absolutely gorgeous. I'm so thankful that you saw fit to explore Sulpicia and Didyme. I think this could definitely be a canon missing moment, with Didyme's murder by Aro all SM gave us about her.
sapphirescribe chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
I have put off reading this for so long just because it's labeled femslash, and for that I am now sorry. Your writing is absolutely beautiful, as always. I love your way of taking bits of the world that SM created and making them real. I'm sure she never had this piece of Volturi history in her mind this way, but it is absolutely believable. It adds another layer to Marcus's sadness and Aro's hunger for power even though they were not the main characters of the story.

I didn't realize how it would end until Didyme told Sulpicia that she and Marcus were leaving, and it just made the rest of their story that much sadder, but also that much more beautiful.

This was a lovely story, sad, to be sure, but still lovely. Thank you.
Hyvanna chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I have enjoyed this, the story feels real and true (for being vamps of course) I loved the fact that she does truely love Aro but a strong part of her while not being touched by him is so in love with Didyme, it almost feels like this could have been the true reason Aro killed her.

As far as slashes have gone I do enjoy a story leading up to them "being together" then just in your face BAM-BAM! but sometimes that is good too*snicker* You truely have my vote and best wishes in this contest.
Rosmarina chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Beautifully done - thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Pemberly Rose chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
*sniff* damn you aro. i really really want Marcus to find out someday about what happened to her. The amount of rage that would come out of him - oooh boy. I think your sulpicia would definitely take his side against her husband. It's just sad sigh. Loved it though!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »