Reviews for God Makes a Way
BrownSuga32 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Wowl
d-kronk chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Wonderful story. I love how they weren't able to hide just how happy they were once they started dating, and am impressed they were able to hold out as long as they did. And Derek's reaction when Penelope mentioned Des was great. I really enjoyed this story and would love to read a sequel to this,
d-kronk chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I love that she threw him a surprise party and was able to get his family to come as well. And the grilling she got from his family was great and I love that Desiree continues with the messages after the party. And Derek's manly birthday is great, I love the cubs theme for him. I also love her initiating that little kiss and then Derek going in for more. Wonderful.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I'm glad that Penelope is seeing that she definitely deserves a better boyfriend then Kevin. I like that she released Derek from his job of cheering her up and hopefully she sees that she wasn't the only one benefiting from their weekends together. I love that he spent Saturday with Spencer trying to be his wingman.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I really like their morning together. Derek's thoughts are great, I love him admiring her legs and the story behind the scar above her knee. I'm glad that now Penelope is starting to recognize her feelings, hopefully she realizes it isn't just her missing sex and romance, cause I can't imagine she got that a lot with Kevin. Her impulsiveness at the end is great.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I love Derek not being able to stay away from her. Him realizing how much he has been missing Penelope is great and the awkward scene at the front door... loved it. The talk between Derek and Tamara is great, I'm glad he defended his actions to her.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I really like Rossi's teasing. And I'm glad that Derek called her on Valentine's day I really like that they had a to hell with Valentine's day date. Penelope's reluctance to Derek's idea is great and I'm glad she warmed up to it and enjoyed it.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I'm glad he wouldn't let her push him away. And I love Derek's chat with his sister, the way you portrayed their relationship is great. And I really like Derek asking her advice for what to wear.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Great start. I love how protective Derek and JJ are over Penelope. I'm glad that Derek went and checked on her when they got back to Quantico and that she told him what had happened. I love Derek's advice for her, it's great and I really hope she does forget about Kevin.
Monnie32 chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
:D
HGRHfan35 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
oooops. I am SO sorry!

I called you Kricket in my last review instead of your name. That's what you get for reading 2 stories at the same time. Please do forgive me?

HGRHfan35 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Kricket, your stories are truly addictive!

I am reading and reading and flying through everything you've written because they make me feel so good. They make me cry, laugh and leave longing for more...and make me want to have my own Derek Morgan. LOL

LadyBelletrist chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story. You did such a great job of nailing their characters. Your story kept me riveted. Great work.
celticstarwolf chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
sweet ending hon loved it thanks for sharing
onetreefan chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
oh man i love it! so good )