Reviews for Paper Flowers
Sadie Pearce chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I love this story, thank you for creating it
RakCetGirl chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I look forward to reading the updated version! _ Good luck and don't give up!
GhostAvatar chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE. IT'S BEEN TWO FREAKIN' YEARS. NOT TO MENTION THAT IT HAS AN AWESOME SETUP SO GET TO WORKIN' ON THE NEXT CHAPTER
Shadow chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Alright it's been two years since you last updated and u said to protest if u taking two weeks?! But two years!? PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY !
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
this story is so good! no its great and i really wish you finished it :/
Animelover KAT chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
i love this story i cant wait for you to update
lacrima-tuja chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
hello there,

this is a nice and totaly different story then the others in this fandom :)

i really like it and would love to see you update some time soon. you said it was ok to pester you after e few weeks..it has been month!
mindashii chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Hello! Im a new reviewer, and I LOVE this story so far :)

But giiiiiiirrrlll it's been threee months since you updated! LIke really?

Update soon pleas!
Secrettheshadow chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
I hope Julie figures it out soon. Then maybe we can see more of Rudalf. Those McAston boys are jerks. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
FoxxyBunniB chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
And the plot thickens :) I look forward to when you have the chance to update this.

Shadow Neko
bluelover chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
I'm sorry for the loss of your grandfather. On a happier note, I love your story and this chapter!
bluelover chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Either you have writer's block or you are just ignoring your readers. If it's the later, well, no likes being ignored! Please update! It's been more than a month!

Oh by the way, Anna and Tony are older in this fanfic right? Will there be romance between the two?
bluelover chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
You got distracted. Should I chase the distraction away?

Please update! You and everyone else on my favorites won't update!
yjugfcjhr chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasse please please please please please please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! pretty please *pout*
Pheonix Autumn chapter 7 . 3/27/2011