Reviews for Gasoline
Nana Three Hundred chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Shizu-chan and Izaya in the rain so dreamy! I really really hope this story has a happy ending! But Shinra's face when his door was broken hohohohoho precious
Nana Three Hundred chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
ahahahaha Shinra Shinra poor Shinra he must be confused this is wonderful holey smokes
Nana Three Hundred chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
SHIZUO NO! * hyperventilating while unable to click to the next page* the suspense! oh my oh my this is too good
Nana Three Hundred chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
WHOOAAAOOOW THIS WAS SO GREAT! I love your writing and it flows through my head like music when i read it and Izaya is so cute here hehehe he just wants to be held I can't wait to keep reading your chapters!
frickenchedwow chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
omg i love this story
its amazing how you portrayed them im gonna asdfghjvhtr
rii chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
i love you so much for writing this. honestly i love your writing style and your portrayal of izaya and their relationship and the entire fic is just PERFECT. i can't wait for the next chapter.
BadassRabbitAlice chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
Seriously,now...This was the BEST Shizaya fanfic I've ever mirrored their personalities amazingly!And I think that would be what Izaya and Shizuo would do if they were falling in ,they'd rather die than realize they're perfect for each other,and I can clearly understand that.I mean,I'd feel really cornered if I was in Izaya's or Shizuo's ; seriously now?I'm falling in love with my worst enemy?0.0 I can understand why they both felt so scared-falling in love with someone means showing a side to them you've never shown in anyone else;a sweet,kind side of you!Shizuo didn't want to open up to Izaya because he thought that like that,he'd let him win,I think...Well,same goes for Izaya.I can understand their situation because I'm in a similar relationship with a friend of mine.(not in an erotic way)We are something like frenemies,she always says she want to kill me and she attacks me,without meaning to harm ,I'm the same,almost always bringing her down and fighting with her for the silliest stuff...(well...I've got a really short temper XD)But deep down,I'd never really harm her.I know me,and I know that I can' I know that she can't,either...Well...That was a really big comment!Anyway,you MUST finish the story.I can't help you,find a way of your own!But...I'd like to see...Y'know...Some smut.../
DerpsAllNightLong chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
I'm so excited! So far it's been amazing and just blowing my mind
Minki333 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Ahh ha! I know the song escape the fate,Its just me. Love the song and the chapter!
bleepbloop559 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
This is awesome! The only thing that annoys me is that Shizuo's eyes are brown/honey/mocha, NOT blue. But otherwise, I love this story and can't wait for an update :)
Cloudsofsand chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
You better update!
I literally read like 2 shizaya fan fics a I have been for like...omg 5-6 months now..after all the stories I have been through, lately I am only getting crap..then THIS! Omg! i love it sooo much! they are so in character and like literally..I was gushing to my girlfriend about this fic over dinner..It's so insanely good! you need to update!
unjaundiced chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I'm just curious... Why did you choose to make Shizuo's eyes blue?
xxUltraVioletxx chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Dear God! You're making me paranoid! And ever so slightly depressed!

I'm assuming this is Shizaya, not Izuo, right? Or are you going to pull the rug out from under us, and its going to arrive at an eventuality we could never have predicted?

Nonetheless I love the fucked-up addiction that is this story. So... poignant. Yes, I believe that describes my love for this story, don't you dare stop now

We might have to mutilate your imaginative body

(Sorry, that was creepy)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Ooooh, I really like this. I love how things aren't easy and they didn't jump to having sex or being in love too quickly. I love how they are still struggling against their feelings.

What the heck is Shizuo planning here? I can't wait till you update again.
blackkitty27 chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
O.O ...well i guess they settled ther problems now...i think?