Reviews for Continued Stories
Khoi chapter 1 . 6/26
I like your descriptions and suspense. The feels!
Hannah chapter 3 . 1/22
Hey i know how old this is but can i just say you have an amazing and unique style of writing. This is great. If you're still writing 6 years later keep up the good work!
One the Red-Eyed chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I didn't have a chance to read it, the moment you posted it because I didn't even know that something like does even exist... But... I am grateful, that you wrote it. I can call it my official Code Geass ending, because... Because it's beautiful! 1. Funny, 2. Deep, 3. Includes events that I actually considered to happen. What more can I say? I will quote The Beatles song. All you need is love! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Oh my god , this was actually insanely good...I consider this the official continuation of the anime's ending...out of all the fanfic I've read so far , this was the only one that stirred my feelings in such a way. Thank you...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Will you write more stuff like this? Its really sweet its great! Also: “Besides if a burning house with you and Cheese-kun were in it, I’d grab you first... To act as a shield for Cheese-kun of course.”. HA! PRICELESS! Anyway keep it up, gambate on your next work, Dilittante-san!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What are you talking about? C.C. is not OOC at all. Despite the fact that she admits her love for Lelouch, she is still in-character. Because by this time, she has already been softened by at least 2 years of living with Lelouch. So of course she would at least ruminate on how she feels about him.
MeldonElraenhie chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Did you mention OOC? I find that it fits perfectly with the series lore. It's a perfect "pre" and "post" story for the ending. They speak with the romantic humor we see in the series and the show's quotes fit also well. I really loved reading it.

Thank you very much for writing it.

All hail LLxCC!
uchihatetsu chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
may the greatest Lelouch and C.C love story
LE ULTIMATE RANDOM PANTZ chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
its ok punny but stupid sometimes i think im reading my own crap
Shiroraven chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Why does good stories are always left undone...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I love your story. I read it plenty of times now :D and me too! The initials of my name is 'C.C.' My first name isnt my penname so dont be bothered xD
God Fenrir chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
so cute! please continue it! i want to read more :3
Ghibli Ninja chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Finally, someone who gets it!

This was beyond perfect. You managed to capture the characters of Lelouch and C.C. quiet nicely, while also making it perfectly clear why these two are the canon couple of Code Geass.

One of the best Geass fanfics ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is...is...so Perfect.. :)) Such an incredible genius you are, its so finely written and beautiful! Please Continue this story, oh please please we beg you xD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
A very wonderful and interesting sory :) Please Continue I will really like it if this story is super long hehe :D