Reviews for Let Joy Reign Supreme
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved the story and the historical tidbits. Whether or not the information was exact doesn't matter to me as there was enough to place one in the day and forget about it being 2012. This is a wonderfully written story and would be great if chaptered but since it was written some time ago I guess that will remain a wish of mine. ;)

I read another of your stories and aim on reading the other two...even though Mating in Captivity isn't complete. I can see why some authors grow weary of continued writing and real life does take prescedence. Still, I like your writing and would read more if possible!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I kept waiting for this story to endear itself to me, but I'm afraid it didn't.

I found the storyline to be lackluster because of the characters. I was disgusted by Bella and by extension Edward for his weakness.

You write well and I'm sure I'd enjoy your other stories, but, for me, this was a miss.

I do hope you won't be upset by my review, but I was being honest and true to myself.
kneon chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great story, I hope you continue it. Sorry I missed the contest.
summerof17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
a continuation will be much appreciated :) i like this story.
ineedyoursway chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really liked this! Annie should age more often
MadamThang chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Stunning and understated. Love it!
KCerena chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great job, darling! I love the way Bella is more of an enigma than Edward here-the one whose appearances are deceiving. It's a nice change from the normal order of things, and you do a great job of making her look kinda innocent at first and hinting that Edward is silly to take that at face value.
contreplongee chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story is amazing, i hope it continues.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I wanted to check out the other entries in the contest, and I enjoyed yours. Great job with the characterization, and the POV was well-done. Good luck in the contest! :-)

xoxo Sarah
asiula chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hmmm... Interesting :)
zygga chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
liked it, very good, you should continue
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
THis is amazing. I deeply appreciate your research. I cna't tell you how many historical works I've read where the lack of attention to historical detail ruined the suspension of disbelief.

I would really enjoy it if you decided to turn this into a multi-chapter fic.
afonalaw chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Good job. I think you captured the setting quite well. It was also nice to see a different kind of Bella and Edward. I really enjoyed your story. Good luck with the contest!
chinabearmeow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
fantastic! loved the story and the setting.

wow. I really do hope you consider to continue this storyline... even as a novella.

good luck!
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love that she is not the pure innocent. She is wise and knows how to play the game.