Reviews for Bumpy Elevator Ride
maryhell chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
What wonderful story. Thank you for writing.
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Well to be hoinest I thought Gibbs was REALLY selfish in this chapter. I mean Tony should have been the one to enter G since he had just given the man oral pleasure and even in that scene Gibbs seemed to be selfish in his actions. Plus how did G even recover fast enough to make Tony take him TWICE? Sorry I know I am nitpicky and you can completely let this go in one ear and out the other - or maybe the next love scene we get will be more about Tony - Gibbs owes him that.
ladykale1985 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Love it...
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Wow! that was just... hot.
VickiBmore chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Ahhh And you leave it there? You suck. You better update quickly.
curiouslyobsessed chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
omg this is awesome! i really hope there will be further updates! heh...i just really wanna know what will happen next you see... )
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
oooh can't wait for the next chapter.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh great start to this story - something tells me Gibbs has it just as bad for Tony and tony does Gibbs. Must be kismit or is it karma ? to finally have the elevator stall with Gibbs in it especially after he had just used it for a conference room.
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This would be easier to read and follow if it were broken down into more paragraphs. It's too overwhelming to have these huge paragraphs because the words just run together after a while. Thx
muskrate29 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next :)
anci2506 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
how cosy it will be?
curiouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
thanks for writing this story! hope that you will update it soon! i really want to know what happens next!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yep, I liked it! I hope you are going to add to it? Please?
LikeIt chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Uhhh, they traped in the elevator.

I think Gibbs likes Tony just as much;)

I really like your story so far. keep going and update soon!