Reviews for I Just Want You To Know Who I Am
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is the most unrealistic cheesy piece of awesome that I've read in a long time! Haha I'm here at the gym reading gay fanfiction of all things in between my workouts and yeah I'm glad I decided to check out your profile again.

At first I was gonna ask how he saved tai's life, but you answered it near the end. Man, great song too. Though the last line was maybe a bit too cheesy for my taste lmao.

One mistake though was that Matt plays bass and is the lead singer, not guitar. Either way no matter. And ill get to your longer stories soon. Just wanted to read one-shots for now.
the upward glance chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awwww!

Hee, that was unrealistic, and cheesy, and AMAZING! In the theatre, we have this thing called "suspension of disbelief", and I think that applies here nicely. Song-fics ideally have the song and story in synergy, each making the other better, with the song paid respect, and not just "used" for effect. And you used the song ideally : ) Gah, I've loved 'Iris' for such a long time, and I heard it in my head as I was reading. This is such a great take and interpretation. I even got a lil misty eyed ; ) I loved the idea Yamato pining for Tai from afar, being a guardian angel as you described. And Tai being completely oblivious, yet finally aware through the medium of this song they both hold dear. I enjoyed the attention to detail you had, with the different people at the party, I wouldn't know, having never been to one ;, and the band itself. It was definitely a moving and passionate piece, and the ending was great : ) This is probably one of, if not, the best song fics I've read on this site. _ wonderful work! Oh, and I didn't come across a single error. So yay! : D
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I just want you to know that this songfic has inspired me to go out and draw again! While I was reading this story I was like, "I WANT TO DRAW THIS SOO BAD!" If you don't mind, I'll send you link of the finish product. ;)

Now back to the fic. This story is so heart-warming. I love it how Yama is like (in a twisted kind of way) a stalker and Tai is just barely noticing him. The ending is so cute and the song fit perfectly with it! You put quite a bit of description in the story and you can really feel the connection between these two. For a story written at one in the morning, it really is great!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh my God! I have read this story before. :D I knew it sounded familiar. Good Halloween fic. It has that mysterious side and a little odd, with a good romantic twist at the end.

Adorable Taito with a happy ending.

Keep writing!
Danzithedragon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow, a really powerful piece, i like it being to the track of Iris...there's so much to like about it! The characters are well developed, there's so much emotion poured into such a small moment its fantastic, and builds up to a great finish thats beautifully cheesey ] well done! Keep 'em comin!
helen ess chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was my favourite one! I loved how cute and slightly cheesey it was at the end but that is how all great love stories should be - you should want to be in it with the characters and I really did. There is such emotion in the way you write and the interjecting lyrics of one of my favourite songs of all time (oh yeah! haha) was just perfect. I mean it wasn't quite Wuthering Heights or anything but it was a brilliant piece of fanfic and I love love loved it. Thanks MrGooseyMoose for letting us read it :) x
pyroman180 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
You're right, it was unrealistic and cheesy, it was also cute and sweet... although Yama should lay off the stalking a little p

Altogether a nice fic, keep up the good work.

pyro
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
awesome story. i love it. it was very cute
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This one shot was great! Pretty cute :)

And I love this song too, I can play it on the guitar

KeruKeru chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is the first K I've ever read. :p FEEL HONORED! lol

Yamato sounds like a stalker. o.o It was a little creepy tbh.

It was pretty good when Yamato stopped being Tai's stalker. XD
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hey, Unrealistic and Cheesy does not necessarily mean bad! It was a very good story! Sweet too :D like... Halloween candy! XD