Reviews for Counseling
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I nearly died when Patton used Lizze as a battering ram/shield! Too funny!
Nukalurk chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Lately, I've been going through your work. You're a good author, I must say!
And excellent piece, as usual.
8660 lover chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OMG OMG OMG! what happened to mr and mrs uno )))) im guessing its 1x362? BUT WHAT HAPPENED! DO A SEQUEL :D
stardust90 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
For once I feel sorry for Lizzie. Having to console those two mustn't be easy.
edwardo miguelito chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ahaha poor patton..he's totally confused now..
Markus Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Taking that as his que, Patton batted his lashes once again and pressed his hand to his mouth in false amazement. "Fanny Drilovsky? A natural redhead?"

I think I heard a pin drop outside.

Lizzie paused in her notes as she tapped her chin. "That reminds me, I need to buy some new drapes."

To match the carpet?
gwen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
amaizing. hey, could you do a sequal with mr. and mrs. uno?
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
you have outdone yourself. im laughing my head off as i write this reveiw. it was totaly for a good laugh.
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was awesome. I always love a good FannyxPatton story.

Could you make a fic that tells the story of what happened when 'Mr. and Mrs. Uno' visit the counselor. Because that would be very funny
Jasmine chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
You should do a sequal
Yuki chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Sweet Story. I love reading violance between Fanny and Patton. I only have one thing to creteague. (sorry if i didnt spell that right, im in the seventh grade but i spell like a fourth grader) Lizzies last name is Divine, not DeLyle.
CMK Jam-Sam chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Let's just say I was eating while reading this. Not a really good idea. Espcially when I read the part where Patton said "WITH MY BANSHEE LIKE VOICE CAUSING EVERYONE WITHIN A FIFTY MILE RADIUS TO GO DEAF!"

Lets just say I almost choked while laughing.

Regardless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I wonder what Lizzie's gonna do to Rachel and Nigel...oooh the suspense of not knowing is KILLING ME.

Ah well. LOVED IT! :D
Squiggles chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
typicalll~! haha, thats how they would end out, rite?
elly755 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OMG that was so hilarious! i loved it! it sounds just like them two
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OH MY GOD! ! i just laughed out loud for real! :) that was really funny! i know this is probably suppose to be like a one shot, but heres a fun idea, update! i'll love you forever if you do? interested to see how the Uno's are. or better yet the follow up of the Drilovskys! YAY!

~~JANE