Reviews for No Reason
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
D: I'm so glad that Kurt actually noticed earlier and was there for her. An amazing piece :)
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh, poor Mercedes... I sort of understand what she's going through though. I was hoping someone would fill this prompt! Great job :)
TheWickedKitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awww! Kurt is such a sweetheart. He's a really great friend to Mercedes. I'm loadin' up on Kurtcedes tonight, and I have to say that this has been my favorite so far! Great job!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
awwww, this was VERY sweet. Sad but sweet. I love me some Hurt\comfort fics, particularly of the Kurtcedes variety. I hate feeling that way; it happens to me a lot when I'm about to start my period, but I can't imagine feeling that way all the time. Poor 'Cedes. Hopefully Kurt will make it all better!

Great fic! Bittersweet.
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Mercedes/Kurt friendship... Good way to win me over! Even if the story is sad, and full of angst... Mercedes feelings are so very weel written, and Kurt is so sweet... Thank you for sharing!
MorganD chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Just my favorite Kurt/Mercedes fic ever.
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh, this was so sad! And very well done, too :)
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great Story!
ilovedyouguinevere chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Omw this was really good. It's nice to read angsty Mercedes where she's not all hung up over being in love with Kurt...

Jords
Justine chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What a story! I felt like Mercedes not long ago, tired and just not here for no apparent reason and you wrote it perfectly, some of the lines were the ones I thought back there. I also love your Kurt, great friend. Job well done :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awwwwwwwwwww! thats so sweet!