Reviews for Returning a Favor
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great story!
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Glad to see all's well that ends well. It seems that no other favor is necessary to be repaid, since they both ended up saving the other's life. Good thing LeBeau decided to come along!
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoyed this one shot. It had some great suspense to it. I really liked how Lebeau saved the day in the end too.

Two heads are better than one especially when it is Newkirk and Lebeau. :)
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow- very impressive!

I'm just overall so impressed with these stories- and how different they all are!
Catalyna chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Again, I'm amazed at how these stories are so different even with the starting sentences the same. As someone who finds LeBeau difficult to write, I love this story as it does ring true to his character. Very good story in such a short space of time.
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Good story - kept me on the edge of my seat.

Your English-French translation may have let you down - I don't think LeBeau is saying what you wanted him to say at one point.

But that's a very minor flaw in a very competent piece of work.
Deana chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, great story!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good. This was a great example of team work. I suppose Newkirk and LeBeau now know how well they work together. :)
96 Hubbles chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ha! Great work! Tense, suspenseful, plenty of action, wonderful writing - this was an excellent entry for the contest. The best thing was the characters themselves, Lebeau showing not only how brave he can be, but how resourceful as well, and Newkirk coming to the realization that sometimes having a partner along is a good thing.