Reviews for The Monster Within
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
the only part I didn't like, was the part that crept into you mind and you knew how it was going to happen, sweet love and then a quick death... Sad but somehow incredibly hot at the same time...
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Why hide? That was an excellent piece of writing. I LOVED IT!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Come out of the closet. It was a great story. Very different, but I enjoyed it.
Mychael chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I really liked it! Very dark... it seems different for you, but that is never a bad thing to me. Change is wonderful!
silverelefanfic chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow I loved this! I think more Riley slash is required :D
BeCullen chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very nice. Thx to you and Brie for sharing.
ForksPixie chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
No need to hide! That was brilliant. I have been crazy searching for a vamp-darksper-slash and I can't tell you how happy I am to have read this little gem. Delish & just perfect!

Thank you for sharing!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
unf. the sex. the storm. unf.
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Loved it no need to hide in that closet. Jx
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I really loved this story, it had an unusual twist. Thanks for sharing.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I'm so happy you were given the oppprtunity to share this story. I adore the pairing, who doesn't love JxR? Thank you for making my inner slash h00r bounce like Alice.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I'm so proud of you for challenging yourself for this contest bb. Not only did you go vamp, but you had sex & death resulting in J going back to his wife! No rainbows, kittens or even heartbreak here...just straight up Jasper doing what needed to be done to save his family - with the side benefit of some hot Riley action in order to make it happen :) Thanks for sharing bb!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
o.0

Okay, that was ridiculously hot. I loved it! From beginning to end... but especially the middle *snickers* That was some of the best slash EVAR!

Yum!
philomina chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
There is no reason to be ashmend of this! You did an outstanding job and kept them sublimely in charicter. I suppose in another time in another place maybe Jasper and Riley would have been more...As upsetting as the ending was it was nessassary and did keep with the natural flow of personalities. You did your job as a writer and now WE the readers have to learn to accpet that. I actually think you should expand on the Jasper Riley thing and maybe give them a happy ending? Kuddos!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You don't need to hide, I thought this was really well done! I'd never thought of Jasper and Riley, but your thoughts of how Jasper would handle the situation flowed beautifully. Great work!