Reviews for Do you remember?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 16 . 8/30
Every time I read Twilight stories, when the so called 'vegetarian' vampires kill animals so casually, endangered animals at that, it makes me cringe; 'Oh Bella, I'll be back after feeding', the next day, there is two less deers in the world. It's not even part of the natural cycle, it's as if a lion is devouring grass. What's more is how blasé they - the Cullens - are about it. It's another life form as well. To Just deprive it off life when the original alternative was a million times more sustainable is Just ludicrous.
LaverylK chapter 16 . 2/6
This story. I just wished it was a little longer but I still loved it.
LaverylK chapter 8 . 2/6
Finally they kiss.
milagglad chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
JokersLastLaugh chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
This was a good story and I liked reading it.
L.E chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Glad to see we're getting somewhere.
L.E chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Interesting premise.
accountkiller1001 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Great story, it's was fun to read. I think you write great lemons! Thanks for writing.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
:)(: Aww...Bella is sticking up for Alice against Doucheward. That was really sweet. Alice and Emmett are quite adorable the way you describe them. The memories she gets are mostly of Alice and absolutely none of Doucheward. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
:)(: Emmett and Alice are my favorite Cullens right now. I'm glad Bella is getting her memories back, specifically the Alice related ones. :)(:
kantorkan chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Since it seems Anal Eddie ever purred when he was with Bella and Alice does that means they are mates.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
So Jake just broke the treaty. was Bella with Anal Eddie or Alice, or did Alice wish that her and Bella were together?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So did her accident involve the Cullen's especially Anal Eddie? and is that why Carlisle doesn't want anyone to tell Bella anything. and why is Alice watching over her?
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
:)(: Awww...they had a nice little date and the kissed at the end. Yippee! :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
:)(: Jessica and Edward are horrible and would make the best, most douchest couple.
Yay! Bella's starting to remember about Alice :)(: