Reviews for Do you remember?
TinaF chapter 16 . 6/10
Loved it!
elsword75020 chapter 16 . 2/12
The lemon wasn't amazing but it was good cuz we all wished for xD even if the story was not awesome,it was still amazing !one of my Best haha! It was so cute and one scene was so embarassing I was like GYAAAAHHHH! Haha It is with a smile that I say good bye to you And this story. Love :3
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
No vamp Bella was a severe letdown.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Every time I read Twilight stories, when the so called 'vegetarian' vampires kill animals so casually, endangered animals at that, it makes me cringe; 'Oh Bella, I'll be back after feeding', the next day, there is two less deers in the world. It's not even part of the natural cycle, it's as if a lion is devouring grass. What's more is how blasé they - the Cullens - are about it. It's another life form as well. To Just deprive it off life when the original alternative was a million times more sustainable is Just ludicrous.
LaverylK chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
This story. I just wished it was a little longer but I still loved it.
LaverylK chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
Finally they kiss.
milagglad chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
buena
JokersLastLaugh chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
This was a good story and I liked reading it.
L.E chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Glad to see we're getting somewhere.
L.E chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Interesting premise.
accountkiller1001 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Great story, it's was fun to read. I think you write great lemons! Thanks for writing.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
:)(: Aww...Bella is sticking up for Alice against Doucheward. That was really sweet. Alice and Emmett are quite adorable the way you describe them. The memories she gets are mostly of Alice and absolutely none of Doucheward. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
:)(: Emmett and Alice are my favorite Cullens right now. I'm glad Bella is getting her memories back, specifically the Alice related ones. :)(:
kantorkan chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Since it seems Anal Eddie ever purred when he was with Bella and Alice does that means they are mates.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
So Jake just broke the treaty. was Bella with Anal Eddie or Alice, or did Alice wish that her and Bella were together?