Reviews for UST
kayleecal chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Rereading from my favorites list. Wish I could favorite again! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I just wanted to say that even though you wrote this forever ago, this is my go to fic for when I need a laugh. I've read this at least one every couple months since you posted it and it never gets old. I always burst into giggles no matter what.
RenKain chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ah, Ahamo. That poor, poor man. He must have really be ready to break under pressure if he resorted to such desperate measures just to get a little work done. Now I'm wondering if he even made it back to his study before they both attacked HIM instead, lol.

Great One-Shot!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is hipness of the funniest stories I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing.
Eishexe chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was absolulty fantastic! Wonderfully written! This is getting added tplo my favorites!
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Priceless! Totally priceless! I got to the end and rolled with laughter. Thank You!
Mione3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! Absolutely love it!
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

Awesome. Loved it. Really. I've been reading your stuff, and it's all good, but this here is my favorite.

(I'm trying to leave reviews as I go, but with two kids out for summer it's amazing I even get to read)
MKRay chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was freaking hilarious...I wish you would have described their faces. Too funny. I could just picture it. Good one shot.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is hilarious! I love the repetition of the joke and the way Ahamo snaps.
Hope Meijer chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Pure love.
The Papercut Doctor chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
You are my new favourite person who I do not actually know. This fanfic is just brilliant. I love the POV you used and this should happen, dammit! (Sorry, sometimes I forget that these characters are fictional :P) Don't worry, I'm not going to beg for new chapters to your one-shots (you said something about that in an Author's Note from another story). I like one-shots. They are love in fanfic form.

You made me laugh out loud, dammit! And I can't laugh out loud, because I'm at school and I'm supposed to be studying for something very important. But that can wait, first I'm going to read all of your fanfics.

Well, not all of them, because I don't know what that 'Inuyasha' thing is... but you only wrote two stories about that anyway, so I'm not missing much.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Perfect solution. Go Ahamo.
Invierna chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was so cute and adorable! Great job!
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
you have done it again i loved it i laughed from start to finish well done can't wait to see what you do next haha