Reviews for Night terrors
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
hehehehehehe
Reader101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
"...The butler did it." Hahahahaha! Creepy story, but the ending really lightened it up. Thanks!
snooky chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hi. Catching up on my PBA reading. Great story. Tense, and then the ending...LOL. loved it.
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hello again,

I must catch up on your stories. I am so far behind having banished myself from my fanfiction addiction so that I would not distract myself from studying. But, had an annoying night, broke up with my boytoy and strangely found myself craving fictional men. Issues, perhaps.

This has a great Edgar Allan Poe feel to it somehow, or it has me in mind of his work having read it just post halloween. Suprising crazy guy, just cold and insane. Nicely done. I would have thought it cooler if the guys slowly deduced what who he was, but that may have been more of a Hogan than a Carter thing. But you had me the second you introduced him, definetly was not the general indeed. i thought they'd stumbled on another thief.

I really liked it, had a great dark mood to it.

Not sure if I'll tackle your new fic tonight or not, might just go back and read my favorite bits from the man who shot anton havel. I'm scared that I'll readdict myself and be avoiding learning about the wonders of intercellular comminication and greek and latin bases of medical terminology. Lets see if I stay strong...

Thanks friend. I know this review is late by hopefully better than never.

Oooh, yes. Newkirk angst always makes a girl feel better. Thx!

~Cas
Jennaya chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
They really get themselves into some predicaments don't they. Very well done.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
T for gore indeed! I'm glad Newkirk and Carter didn't have to do that gruesome act. Reminded me a bit of the movie "Clue" however- especially the part about the butler. Cliche, but SO classic.
Linorea chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
They are really unlucky. They certainly will have some nightmare with body headless in it... "The butler did it" I love that conclusion.
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Shivers! that was well creepy!

Interesting approach, very nicely done throughout.
Catalyna chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story. Not everything has to do with the war, even if they are in the middle of things! Nice plot, nice eerieness. Just in time for Halloween! Love the characterizations. As a mystery reader, this is one of my favorites.
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
that is cute. I'm glad they made it out ok and it was just a graze. I love the perdictible ending. Thanks
Jinzle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Cute, spooky and at times sick. I loved it !
ColHogan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Isn't the butler always the one? Very good story.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oooh, wow, I absolutely loved the "mansion mystery" theme of this fic! Carter and Newkirk compliment each other perfectly, as they do in the show.

And the whole sinister mystery is incredibly eerie and chilling, and very full of suspense. The climax was very intense, as well.

And the last line classic Carter. Loved it!
Deana chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG this story was awesome! Too bad we didn't see them tell the story to Hogan and the others...I can imagine the looks on their faces, lol! Great job!
96 Hubbles chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Another action-packed entry for the contest. I think it's great that we're getting actual plot-driven stories and not just reflective drabbles.

Speaking of plot, that's what really stands out for me here. I loved the originality of it.

And the ending was absolutely priceless!