Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away....
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!(shudders)That was SO wrong in SO many ways.(shudders again) Great...now I'm probably gonna have nightmares tonight. Shippo Out!

p.s. Just to let you know, Some things were NEVER supposed to happen! This is a perfect example.
Quarma Kaietsu chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
KILL THEE FOR CURSING SONIC AND FRIENDS WITH *ulp* TELETUBBIES! THOU SHALL'ST FEEL THINE WRATH OF 100 OXEN, OR 300 HORSES, OR 496 DOGS, 14 GROUNDHOGS, AND A BADGER!
Hanako chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I been looking all over for this ever since the fanfic archive on TA went down 0_0'
Anyway, I liked it! (even though I'm not fond of the Teletubbies) you really made this work well ) They needed that _~'
WhisperElmwood chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*lol* I'd read this one before - long before we ever met, and absolutley loved it as one of the most original fanfics I'd ever read - I still think that btw
Jamie A. Lee chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Even tho I'd read this back when you first did it, I still can't get over it XD I just don't like Tellitubbies, and have a personal grudge against them thanks to my niece and nephew o Yet I just can't help but love this and admire how well you managed to pull it off O_o

Just goes to prove even the utmost outlandish ideas can be done-and done very well-When written by someone who has the proper skill and knowledge to handle them.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
AAH!

OH MY GOD!

I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!
vulpix chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I read this fic almost a year ago. I really like the seeing how you accually made both of these shows work together!
Evil chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUN-AWAY, RUN-AWAY!
Lisa Echidna chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I read this fic long ago, but I can't stop giggling. I remember thinking that this was the crossover we thought we'd never see.