Reviews for A New Divide
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 3 . 10/10
xD as i read this i was laughing so hard.. that my mom actually came in and asked "whats with the evil laugh..?"
VB chapter 7 . 9/23
So I'm curious which Decepticons from the movies are still up and running? Does Skyshadow have better communication range/sensitivity or are the others all just oblivious? And who is under the ice? Update soon.
Wow awsome story so far :)
It's a shame this is gathering 'dust'. I found it very interesting.
LigerHorse chapter 7 . 8/1
It's really sad that this story is apparently dead. I've been thoroughly enjoying your style of writing from a cybertronian perspective. All of the terms you use make the story much more enjoyable.
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 7 . 7/7
I wonder who Skyshadow will be paired off?
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 7/1
When you continue? Very goooood!
Fox of the Last Temple chapter 7 . 6/9
Why you no update?! I lub this very very much. And your celestial bronze fic.
Bijuui9 chapter 7 . 5/8
..muh its been like three years since you last updated. I like this story, please continue it! please please please, this story is amazing!
jinnxxy chapter 7 . 5/7
Hope you continue this eventually, or at least if it is abandoned then actually say it is.
dragoncraft chapter 7 . 4/26
Little Seeker? Are you still flying? Have you been Lost? Skyfire is still out there, is anyone going to get him? Please be alright little seeker. You are not forgotten.
Kai19 chapter 6 . 4/20
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I loved this story.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 4/19
Drenmarta chapter 7 . 4/10
so as you appear to not be finishing this who was stuck in the ice?
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 3/23