Reviews for Rocky Shores
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/15
I hope he goes back.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow, that was so sweet, poignant, tender and full of hope, love slash between Edward and Jasper
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
"Cull Inn" Heh. I see what you did there. :)
I liked it!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I just loved this story. I had been saving in my favorites and finally read it...ah! I'm off to read Lighthouse and can't wait to see how the story unfolds for these two beautiful boys. Thank you!

Ann Marie xx
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love this story...

Thank you!

carolyn.
edmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
loved this story and the fact that it is T 'slash' stories i have read seem to all be M rated (dear lord not that I mind) but it doesn't hurt to not have to close the computer when my daughter walks up ha ha - would love to see this contiue
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great story! Not everything can be wrapped in a nice box with a bow at the end. Life is sketchy at best and I like leaving it to my imagination as to what comes next.

With that being said, I'm glad there is a chapter coming up to read.
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hi!

I originally read it at the contest account but wanted to just pass by here and tell you that I loved it, but I'm happy you wrote the sequel cuz I was left wishing for more.

Thx for sharing!
pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow, beautifully written. Geez I can feel the chemistry between these two fro here ! x
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this. The chemistry was off the charts.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Damn, I really thought I'd reviewed this already. My apologies.

I loved this the first time I read it. I could smell the ocean and feel the cold sand and the bite of the breeze. Sitting on the rocks and staring out at the ocean is one of my favorite things to do, especially when I need a break from the world. I think you captured that feeling, that need, wonderfully.

The interaction between Jasper and Edward was just right. Not too intense or over the top...it just fit.

A very nice story...and I'm now off to read the new follow-up o/s.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I can definitely see why all the other reviewers wanted more. We want to see where Jasper is at the end of July. :)

This was a lovely o/s. I really enjoyed the gentleness of it. It was not heavy or stressful, just sweetly angsty, just a little pain like fresh ginger or mild horseradish. It was not the harshness of a jalapeno or habanero.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
What a beautiful and lovely story, a little sad too. Hopefully Jasper comes back in July to Edward.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hmmm, for some reason I remember starting to read this o/s but not finishing. Must have gotten pulled away to something else. But now I am terribly eager to read the next chapter. I'm thinking your readers were VERY right to ask for a least a little more...you left them hanging with the thought of a week in July! There HAS to be more between these too. It was just lovely. Jasper so forlorn and Edward so patient! Just lovely! Can I come stay at the Cull Inn sometime? Sounds like my kind of place! :-)
kgq chapter 1 . 3/15/2011