Reviews for Don't Dream It's Over
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awww, I love the symmetry at the end of both of them comforting each other. Very sweet.
Kevin's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was amazing! i totally swoon with the end :D
eternal218 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Absolutely lovely. True to character. Tying it back to Owen's comfort in Cristina's arms from S5 - well ok I admit, I did well up a little. And thanks to reading the other reviews and seeing your comment, I now know exactly where to go for hair washing and soapy shower sex scenes in your other stories. Bonus! :) Thanks again. This was wonderful.
morganka chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
beautiful :o)
Angelamermaid chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ha ha ha! I've already done hair washing TWICE - in the Season 5.5 writing project and also in "Private Matters" (which also has soapy sex). I wasn't about to write it a third time and become repetitive. :-)
milee chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I am loving these after extended epi stories! This was so sweet and loved the nod C/O's first on call room scene. I definitely think Owen's role will be to comfort,support and love Cristina during this arc while Derek helps her professionally. Hope next week provides more inspiration!
Erica chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Thanks Angela, that was great! I love your 'missing moments' stories - they are always so well done and true to the characters on screen.

P.S. was wishfully hoping for a 'morning soapy sex and hair washing' scene :-)
betun chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
beautiful! just as I imagined the scene should end. Thanks for making it real !
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very sweet. I love how Owen gets Cristina and is determined to be there for her even when she tries to leave him. This is a sweet little vignette, well done. :)
greysgirly1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LOVE IT!
Liz chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE THIS AND YOU!
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was beautiful. Thanks so much for continuing to write about Cristina and Owen. I find you get into their characters really well and it is always a pleasure to read your take on their relationship.
ozuma chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
that was very good, very consistent with how you could expect Cristina to be at this point in time - Loved it and I loved how you wove owens speech in and out - was really good, thanks for sharing !